Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

hello all

sunny and quite warm today again,

a bit wet this morn but sun came out and turned out quite nicely

going to have a CT scan 21 NOV at hospital this is only tentative date right now.

ok later guys

Honored Contributor

trick-or-treat, Cartoon, Animated cartoon, Orange, Jack-o'-lantern, Pumpkin, Organism, Child art, Art, Illustration,

Good afternoon friends!  It's almost halloween!  Do any of you have special plans?  I don't except for watching Dancing with the Stars.  They're having a halloween themed night.  It should be fun.  I've always been too scared to watch the grewsome halloween fright movies.  

Junior started his new medicine this morning.  The two pills are very small and he took them without even knowing.  I put them in a bite of wet dog food and down they went.  I was delighted!  They are a much smaller pill than the very large antibiotics that he was on.  And not smelly.  He didn't know! Smiley Very Happy  I have a small alarm clock set so he will have his doses 12 hours apart.  

I've decided not to persue looking at the WM camra footage.  I want to see it of corse but I don't want to stir up the hive.  My sister is put out with me because I won't tell her why I'm not going to that location anymore.  I'm afraid that she'll do something that she'll regret because she would want to vendicate me.  I'm not going to bring it up anymore.  

Recently out of nowhere I've been watching a whole lot of QVC and HSN and even looking on line at stuff.  I've snapped out of it now and that's good because I wanted to order a lot of stuff.  I piled a lot of items on my wish list.  My favorite way to shop is in person at the store so I can see items in person I would know much better if I liked the items or not.  I think that I was just keeping my mind occupied.  

Our cold front is coming in today starting about 3 o'clock this afternoon.  We started out at 69 degrees this morning and should go down to 42 degrees tonight and the low 30's for wednesday and thursday nights.  Then probably slowly  warm up again.  Still no rain for us.  I'm happy for all of you that get a little snow.  Should be beautiful.

I'll sign off for now and wish everyone a wonderful afternoon.  Big huggins!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone!   It's another warm windy day here in VA. The cold froze comes tomorrow along with rain so I gave Snickers her bath today right on schedule. 
   The yard crew blew leaves and cut grass. I've never seen leaves fall all at once like this. I've blown them daily. 
   After putting Halloween decorations away I'll put the fall tree up in the living room. Just sugared fruit picks and hanging ornaments, pheasant feathers. Then after Thanksgiving I'll add the birds and bow. A florist here has beautiful ribbon. I have a white with pearls I haven't used in awhile but like the sheer champagne that's beaded and the ends hang well among the branches. 
    @Sweet Caroline 1  your snowman wreaths are adorable! I'm glad to see you taking pleasure in decorating your home just the way you want. 
  ☀️💨🍂🌳🍁🐶🛁

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Rainy Fall Leaf Happy Monday Gif

@meallen616   What is falling from the sky, I wonder, havn't seen anything falling from the sky here in many moons, lol.

Honored Contributor

a happy halloween card with an image of a witch holding a broom and pumpkins

Honored Contributor

Aviator Hat For Cats Ecomm Via Etsy.com

Honored Contributor

Re: Grate-Fall for Autumn

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

Hi everyone!   It's another warm windy day here in VA. The cold froze comes tomorrow along with rain so I gave Snickers her bath today right on schedule. 
   The yard crew blew leaves and cut grass. I've never seen leaves fall all at once like this. I've blown them daily. 
   After putting Halloween decorations away I'll put the fall tree up in the living room. Just sugared fruit picks and hanging ornaments, pheasant feathers. Then after Thanksgiving I'll add the birds and bow. A florist here has beautiful ribbon. I have a white with pearls I haven't used in awhile but like the sheer champagne that's beaded and the ends hang well among the branches. 
    @Sweet Caroline 1  your snowman wreaths are adorable! I'm glad to see you taking pleasure in decorating your home just the way you want. 
  ☀️💨🍂🌳🍁🐶🛁

@1Snickers   Did you see Valerie's new fruit items, not sugared, but pretty.

Do you remember the sugared fruit trees that she brought years ago?  Jill presented them.  I think they were Valerie's.  I bought some and still havn't used them, wish if there had been picks, I would have bought those, so maybe there weren't any picks, usually I cave for those, the best picks I have seen are Valerie's.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Though it is sunny, and warm if outside in the sun, it is cold inside, so cold that I have had to turn the heat on in the bedroom at night, in the kitchen during the day, and now that I am working in the living room in there, turn it off when I leave.  I am dreading the bill next month.

I think DD and boyfriend are flying here for Christmas which makes me nervous, told her to keep up with what is going on at the airlines.  I planted the seed of driving a u-haul back, but boyfriend doesn't want to drive this year.

Since many items I have for DD are large and or too heavy, to mail, as those costs have really gone up, I will just put those somewhere and not wrap them this year, which takes a load off of me, but am sad as I wanted her to have these items for next year.  Well, the way time flies, Christmas 2024 will be here before I know it.

I am sending some ornaments and a few other items in a small box so she can enjoy them this Christmas, and only wrap items that will fit in her suitcase.

I told her she has to drive here next year, then after that, I will just give her money to get something they need for their apartment.  It is so full now with everything I have given her, small apartment, so no room to store anything either.

DD's boyfriend's Birthday was yesterday, and she made a banner for the wall for him, don't know how she did it as she hasn't replied to that question email, and made dinner and a cake, doesn't cook very often, but he does.

It is fun to see her talent come through in decorating and creating, of course some of it had to have rubbed off on her being surrounded growing up, lol.  she is good at drawing, I am not.

I am about to call tree companies for estimates of work I want done next Spring or when the rain stops, if it ever begins, shudder to think of what it will cost, but I have an idea.