Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356   Are you feeling better today, I hope so.

Vector Illustration Thank You Card Design Stock Illustration - Download  Image Now - Thank You - Phrase, Thanksgiving - Holiday, Autumn - iStock

@mousiegirl  I am actually feeling pretty good today.  If only I could get away from the Kleenex box and my cough would disappear.  Jason took a covid test last night and it is still negative.  Now, he is thinking he gave this to me as a couple weeks back he had a sore throat but thought it was allergies.  Never thought to take a covid test then.  

My body is a different story.  I am bruised all over from the fall so am slow-going.

How are you doing today?

@Sassy7356   Every time I have some pain, as in last week, I always think of you and what you have to endure on a daily basis, and I buck up.

I had a great day yesterday, had sleep the night before, and got so much accomplished.  Today, sore all over from bendng and lifting, feeling lazy, but I did go outside and hand water, love the air at this time of year.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, but at our age, no such thing as speed, lol.

Honored Contributor

Feel better soon on cloud background - hand drawn

Hey @Sassy7356 girl,  I sure wish that the soreness would start backing off.  It will in it's own time as you really had a bad fall.  Be tender with your baby self and stay warm and cozy.  Love you dear friend! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Grate-Fall for Autumn

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl  What an adorable Jack Russell on your card, thanks! It ALMOST makes me want another one. 
  Snickers has been so good with the rain today. She sleeps and hides so she doesn't have to go outside. 
        🐶 ❤️! 

@1Snickers   What breed is Snickers?

Honored Contributor

Free Miss You Message photo and picture

Miss you @AnikaBrodie 

Miss you @just bee 

Miss you @kindred cats  

Honored Contributor

fun of autumn Boy and his dog playing in a pile of autumn leaves pile of leaves stock illustrations

Hey friends!  I hope that everyone has been having a wonderful saturday.  I can't watch Auburn football today, I wish them a good game.  I've been piddling with chores but really can't say that I've done a lot.  

I never have done any fall decorating but it dawned on me, go outside, gather some fall and bring it in.  So I used one of the new flameless candles that I just got at Michael's.  Then me and Junior went into the yard and picked up pine cones, colorful leaves and little branches.  I displayed them across the electric fireplace mantle that my tv sits on and voila... there's a little fall in the air.  Now then!

I'm planning on going to WM tomorrow morning to return Juniors soggy dry dog food.  I'm sure it got wet during the fire and sprinkler system incident from last week.  I'm making a list of items that I want to explore while I'm in the store.  Makeup mirrors, makeup, hair conditioners and hair styling stuff.  And I want to look at the costume jewelry too.

Going to say goodnight friends.  Have a cozy and safe evening.  Love and hugs to all!  Heart

Honored Contributor

A full sun eclipse with clouds Scientific background, astronomical phenomenon - full sun eclipse, total solar eclipse eclipse stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1and all, I've been very sad all week (you probably know why) and had to force myself to come back.

Thank you for thinking of me.  All the pictures are wonderful as always.

It sounds so homey at your place! Cat Happy

Wishing everyone well. Heart

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers 

Happy belated birthday to you 👑🧚‍♀️🎊🎁🍧🎊🧁🎉🤩🎂🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

I'm glad you are trying to stay off that foot, did I understand you correctly that you are getting swelling accompanying it too? Take it easy on the walking and it is great you are getting help from your son and GD! 

It has been rainy off and on here, no big storms just foggy and misty rainfalls. It put me in the mood for reading so I let some things slide and I got two books read in three days, need to do a bit of work now. 

@Sassy7356 

Glad to see you on here and that you are doing a good job of resting so you can avoid that hospital! I know we take longer to heal as we age, my arm and hand still looks blackened and bruised but no longer hurts, our bodies are slow like molasses in healing. I did a good deep cleaning in the house earlier this week and got my bills paid so now I have been relaxing and not feeling a bit guilty about having some indulgent days. Hope you are enjoying the cooler temps too!

@mousiegirl 

I just have been feeling so sorry for your Remmy and how long it is taking him to feel and smell better. When I was married (along with a Bichon ) we also had a cockapoo, he was our first dog and he had long white hair and was absolutely beautiful. In his elder years he developed the itching, sores etc which was hard to keep under control. I wonder if our dogs immune systems as they age make it harder to fight off these things, I imagine so. Anyway, sending my well wishes to your boy. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday Enjoy The Little Things

Honored Contributor

a cup of coffee with a squirrel on it and an apple next to it is the words good morning have a happy peaceful sunday god bless you