Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest 🍂 🎃🔥🍁

from the chair: October 2015   @mousiegirl  

I hope you heal quickly. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey guys

am all BOOSTERED UP, got my Moderna 3rd shot tonight.

ok guys later

Good for you @viva923.  We got our boosters last month and have an appointment for the flu shots next week. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl   I'm glad for you that the tooth pulling is over and  hope it's not too painful.

You are lucky that you can have implants. I took Fosimax to prevent bone loss and even after one pill I can't have implants. They can cause really bad bone problems. Even though I stopped the pills because my bones improved I still can't have implants.  I hope I  won't need them!

My best friend fell and broke her front tooth, her implant looks great and I can't tell the difference in it and her other teeth. 
    Now you can enjoy decorating and the holidays without tooth pain. 
        🦷 🍁🍂🦃 🎄🎁

@Puddles   If the bone loss had happened when I was older, I probably could escape implants, never wanted them, but I lost the one middle tooth on each side, lower jar, when I was in my twenties, horrible pain and the endodontist couldn't see me for two weeks, so I told the dentist to take them out, then I needed a bridge which worked fine for most of my life thereafter, until about ten years ago, even new bridge wouldn't stay on, so I gave up and have been fine, until now.

Oh well, always something when age intrudes on one's life.

@mousiegirl    I think you meant this for @1Snickers.Smiley Wink 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@LIG1   

Photo: SwtBrd Thinkingofyou | Sweet Bird album | Jossie | Fotki.com, photo  and video sharing made easy.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Goodnight Cat GIFs | Tenor   @Tissyanne 

Sweet Dreams, my friend.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles , 

Good night, sweet friend of mine. 

never-stop-dreaming-good-night-messages-for-friends-6.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hi! How You Doin' Friend? Free Hi-hello eCards, Greeting Cards | 123  Greetings

@mousiegirl  I hope you had a good night with little pain.  

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'This Weekend: Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.'