Honored Contributor

😥GUESS SKIN NOT THICK ENOUGH 😢

Last night I replied to someone’s post w/ a compliment & a ❤️. She accused me, in capital letters & bold print, of “following her”. Screamed for me to stay away from her!!!

I’ve never, ever, intended to hurt anyone or make them feel uncomfortable. I apologized and stated I’d try to remember her nic, not reply to her threads, posts or w/ a ❤️.

I was mortified, feelings were really hurt. I thought I had a “thicker skin” as you all said is needed to be here.  

So upsetting to me. I thought about it all night... not sleeping well. Why would someone be so volatile?

Both posts (hers calling me out & my apology) were poofed  within 5 minutes. 

Has anyone experienced this here? Other than the usual advice to ignore, what can I do to forget or understand this horrible experience?

QVC Customer Care

Re: 😥GUESS SKIN NOT THICK ENOUGH 😢

Honored Contributor

What’s going on? I ask for suggestions & obviously someone else replied w/ a snarky remark that was deleted?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

What’s going on? I ask for suggestions & obviously someone else replied w/ a snarky remark that was deleted?

@Shanus.  It was from the poster you were talking about.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus.  It was from the poster you were talking about.

@proudlyfromNJ  If I said I wouldn’t reply to her because it obviously bothered her, she’s following me now? Must have not been nice if poofed.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

@Cindy-QVC  Are you permitted to offer a suggestion?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  Easy to say, but try to not let it bother you. I have a handful of posters I no longer bother with for certain reasons. I never respond to them. You find all types of people on these boards. 

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Shanus.  Easy to say, but try to not let it bother you. I have a handful of posters I no longer bother with for certain reasons. I never respond to them. You find all types of people on these boards. 

@proudlyfromNJ  I have also had a few that always came back at me w/ a snarky comment, so I do try to ignore these. This one last night, yelling in bold caps, really freaked me out. Following? 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Please just leave me alone, do not re start threads, so not heart my posts, leave me alone I am not your friend and I do not want to be 

@I am still oxox  My last response to you: Can you tell me what I did to set you off so badly?