Honored Contributor

😊Friends Of The Positive Thoughts Thread

Hello friends, 

If anyone would like to start the thread each day for January, please let me know. 

Otherwise, for the month of January I would like to suggest a month long thread. 

Please share your thoughts and opinions. 

Thank you everyone, 

🦋

Respected Contributor

Re: 😊Friends Of The Positive Thoughts Thread

[ Edited ]

I think a January Thread would be just fine.  I do enjoy reading most every night, but I don't see why you need to make a new one for every day.  JMO of course.  Heart

ETA - THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

Dear Friend,

I hope this doesn’t mean you are not well.

Reading the thread is a joy.  But it must be a deal of trouble to carry out. So, I hope you will do what is best for you.

Whatever your decision, I trust you will be there frequently.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 I look forward to reading this thread but I think a month-long thread is a great idea too.  Many friends add to it daily which makes it even more enjoyable to read.  

Positive Thoughts thread is a blessing. Most days I find a post or posts that speak to me.

Thank you for all you do.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a January thread would be fine. Everyone can add to it as it goes along.  

Whatever is going on I hope all goes well.  Your kindness and amazing posts are so appreciated.  

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123,

A month long thread would be fine. I read the posts several times a day sometimes, and, all your efforts are much appreciated!

https://quotesblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/inspirational-quotes-for-kids-hd-wallpaper-3.jpg

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123  I pray all is well with you and DH. 

I agree with others that a monthly thread is a good idea and maybe even something you should think about going forward.

Wishing you a Blessed, Happy Christmas. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Hello everyone--

As you know I try to dip in every now and again, I really enjoy every minute I can do so.  I admire all the posts and the time it takes all of you to put together the lovely, inspiring messages for all of us.

@butterfly123  I think you do what works for you and once a month is delightful.  It helps all of us in so many ways, that each additional post added whether once a day or anything inbetween is so very special for all.

I appreciate the work from all of you.

Have a blessed Christmas!!  Enjoy any and all festivities and make many wonderful memories.

God bless you all.  Many thanks to all my friends here.

Honored Contributor

@3suwm5 @Puddles @meallen616 @cotton4me @OKPrincess @Drythe @Mistic

Friends, 

Thank you for your kind thoughts and responses. DH and I are fine. I would like to participate in a couple of classes through the month of January. 

If agreeable with everyone, we should be able to have daily threads in February. 

I will still post most days for the January thread. The timing was a concern with taking the classes. 

Thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Holiday blessings, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@3suwm5 @Puddles @meallen616 @cotton4me @OKPrincess @Drythe @Mistic

Friends, 

Thank you for your kind thoughts and responses. DH and I are fine. I would like to participate in a couple of classes through the month of January. 

If agreeable with everyone, we should be able to have daily threads in February. 

I will still post most days for the January thread. The timing was a concern with taking the classes. 

Thank you for your understanding and kindness.

Holiday blessings, 

🦋

@butterfly123

Good for you!  Enjoy your classes.

Let us know how they go.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras