Trusted Contributor

Hello Everyone, 

I am flying first/business class to Europe soon and I always fly American Airlines. Is the First/Business Class better on the 777 or 787?  

Pricewise they are comparable.

Contributor

My daughter is a flight attendant for American. She said she personally thinks the 787 is better but the 777 is a bigger plane. Not sure if that helps your decision at all.

Trusted Contributor

If you go to SeatGuru(dot)com, then look up the two aircrafts you can review the seat charts. That is how I look up seats for clients and/or my boss.

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

I think ther is more privacy on the 777 since it is a bigger plane and there are dividers between seats in the middle.   American is my favorite airline for flying business class. On either the 787 or 777, the seating is generous and the service is excellent.  We just flew to Europe in April.  We took American to and Delta from.  The American flight was much more pleasant. 

Trusted Contributor

@We rescue cats wrote:

If you go to SeatGuru(dot)com, then look up the two aircrafts you can review the seat charts. That is how I look up seats for clients and/or my boss.

Thank you!  I also rescue cats.I currently have 4.Also, I only purchase dogs from a rescue.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Flying American

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl wrote:

Thank you!  I also rescue cats.I currently have 4.Also, I only purchase dogs from a rescue.  Smiley Happy

That's terrific!!! They all need homes with people who will love them and that they can love! It's so wonderful to see a cat finally relax enough to play and romp thru the house, we have one that is just starting after being in the house for nearly a year. I also have one that a loud voice sends terror to her soul. We currently at 13, the eldest will be 23, the youngest is ???? We think about 3 or so going by her teeth...

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

I flew United 787 to Europe this past winter and it is a beautiful plane. It is newer obviously than the 777 and it has all of the improvements that we would expect in a new model. From a passenger perspective, the 787's modern cabin with better humidity, and large, dimmable windows are also a bonus feature. You really do get a sense of what the future of flying will look like.