Honored Contributor

last night, sitting up in my chair.  I didn't get my order in on the one day only Earth Origins mules.  They were for gifting my sister and I studied too long on the color.  I woke up in the middle of the night with my laptop still sitting on my lap.  Can you fall asleep sitting up?Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Oh Yes!

Just give me a comfy chair and a few minutes and I have the eyelids closing.

In fact after surgery, I could only sleep in a chair the first few days.

Honored Contributor

Sleep doesn't come easy for me, so I'll take it wherever I can get it, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

DH falls asleep sitting up watching tv all the time!!😂😂 The funny thing is he’ll insist he wasn’t sleeping even after I wake him up.😂😂

Honored Contributor

I can fall asleep sitting on the couch with a beer in my hand.  And I don't drop the beer.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I'd have to be extremely weary and probably would only nod off for a few minutes.   Can't sleep while riding in a car either.

My husband falls asleep sitting in his recliner routinely.  I swear my brother can fall asleep anywhere/anytime; even upright leaning against a wall  He runs himself ragged.

Honored Contributor

I don’t nod off easily unless I’m sick and on medication.   

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1....I can not but my husband can!