Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/rockwell-thanksgiving-parody-16.jpg

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@hullie   Happy Birthday Quotes

Honored Contributor

hey all

had my mammo this afternoon,done for another year.

found a beautiful floral arrangement on our back steps today, don't know who the flowers are from. will wait for dh to get home to see the card.

did chores, did walk

oh yes, i contacted our nephew and just told him flat out with covid dh and i are not to crazy to having anyone come and visit us and it would be better to wait till covid is under control, he seemed ok with that but not sure if he was. oh well nothing i can do with it.

did chores, did walks,not much else. just left overs for dinner tonight.later guys

Trusted Contributor

Re: @Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@mousiegirl

Thank you for your birthday wishes! Getting a little of much needed rain today, originally it was supposed to be snow. Got most of my fall chores done, at least the most important ones, so I can relax and wait for the snow when it does get here. I don't imagine you do much in your yard over the winter months there in California? I remember you saying if it is dry that you have to water. Think I will get started on supper now.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@hullie wrote:

@mousiegirl

Thank you for your birthday wishes! Getting a little of much needed rain today, originally it was supposed to be snow. Got most of my fall chores done, at least the most important ones, so I can relax and wait for the snow when it does get here. I don't imagine you do much in your yard over the winter months there in California? I remember you saying if it is dry that you have to water. Think I will get started on supper now.

@hullie   You are welcome. Smiley Happy

Yes, usually during the rainy months I do nothing in the garden, but since we are in a draught now, and hardly any rain is predicted and what does appear, is not real rain, and the sun will be out, I will have to water.  I just came inside from watering some plants, some are still damp from the little rain we had last week, can't even remember as it wasn't much.  The mornings and nights are very cold, but when the sun shines, obviously it is warmer.

We are supposed to get some sixties weather with sun before too long, and then we may work in the garden, mostly to repot plants, and rake up the hard shells from the cedar tree cones that the squirrels have been gathering seeds from, and dumping those horrible things on the ground, difficult for the pups to walk on them, so I rake them under the eve of the house to eventually break down.

Contributor

@Puddles 

So miss those country roads.