Honored Contributor

Re: FALL HARVEST🍁🎃🦃

@Puddles wrote:

Happy Anniversary To A Special Couple Free To a Couple eCards | 123  Greetings

@possummink   Please relay my anniversary wishes to Jillian and her DH.

May their day be full of joy. 

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you.   I will tell them when I talk to Jillian later.   Hard to believe it's their second anniversary already.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@possummink , The description of the colorful blanket of leaves that have fallen is beautiful.  

Like I have said many times....you need to write a book!Heart

@lulutoby 

Cindy,  Thank you.  I don't know that I'd have the patience or discipline when it comes to writing a book.  I am sometimes so disorganized it'd be a tome full of rambling thoughts and observations.  

I hope the ice y'all are having isn't too bad or destructive.  It's one of the things I don't like about Winter.  The other dislike is the oil bill.   I love the cold, gray and snow though.   

We have a front bearing down on our area, with wind and rain in the forecast.  I am hoping the wind isn't severe and will blow the leaves off of the driveway and parking area in the back so I don't have to blow them with my leaf blower.   I did some sweeping with my big push broom and a regular broom, but that motion hurts my back.   Pushing is ok but the twisting when using a regular broom is the culprit.  I can only do about 4 full "sweeps''.  

Stay warm and safe and be extra careful if you take Lewis out for a walk, especially with ice around.  Pets for Lewis too! 🐶🧡❄☃❄

Honored Contributor

Add Anaconda, Montana to your fall travel plans for scenes like this. Anaconda Photos - Featured Images of Anaconda, MT - TripAdvisor

Honored Contributor

Madison Safer Illustration — A little autumn mole

Contributor

It has been so long since I have replied to anything and I have forgotten how.  To Possummink I want to say that I love this scene and wish I were there.

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink  My son had two greyhounds and the ears are like that. Also greyhounds can have white on them. They come in all sizes also. 
 Does this pup like to run?

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@possummink  My son had two greyhounds and the ears are like that. Also greyhounds can have white on them. They come in all sizes also. 
 Does this pup like to run?

@1Snickers   The dog is my DD's, and yes, he loves to run in the snow, DD sent pictures.  She does take him out quite a bit as they live in an apartment.  Of course, his muzzle is not that of a greyhound, always a mystery as to what all is in a mut.

I am still guessing about my male.  He looks like a mini Samoyed with a fox like face, long double coated fur with a tail that tips over his back, several breeds with this tail, and thick long haired tail and bloomers.  He has poodle somewhere in him, and some terrier as he has some wire hair here and there, but still more in him, lol.

Honored Contributor

readingmolegif.gif

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here tonight. Finally getting on the q site

see all tomorrow