Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@emmysmom @I am happy that you are safe and hope that you will have better weather..no more tornados.What state do you live in?Do you have a shelter?

I live in Kansas...yes, we have shelter..I've seen several tornadoes but nothing like this monster! Thanks...praying the flooding, rain and bad weather will end. I know many other parts of the country are having severe issues too!!!! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@emmysmom   So happy you’re safe.  I hope the tornado season ends soon.  So scary and no notice.  I hope you were holed up in a closet or basement and not watching it!  Stay safe. 

I was watchiing it on TV!! keeping track where it was going next..crazy I know! 

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

OKC area has had 27 of 29 days under some kinds of watches and warnings.  It's driving people nuts. 

I feel your pain! Heart

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

emmysmom -- I'm across state line from you and we watched this on TV. Feel badly for Linwood, KS and Excelsior Springs, MO. I'm sure I'm leaving towns out. 

I was in the laundry room in a Moore, OK hotel Saturday night until the all clear message. 

Amazed at Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware having tornadic activity.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

emmysmom -- I'm across state line from you and we watched this on TV. Feel badly for Linwood, KS and Excelsior Springs, MO. I'm sure I'm leaving towns out. 

I was in the laundry room in a Moore, OK hotel Saturday night until the all clear message. 

Amazed at Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Delaware having tornadic activity.   

Wow! glad you're ok!!!! I didn't know so many states have been affected..heard Colorado was included too! Hopefully we'll be seeing calmer weather since its almost June! Heart

-- Mae West