Honored Contributor

Re: Every Summer Has a Story

[ Edited ]

@meallen616 wrote:

Happy Fall

@meallen616 Am I late?  By my calendar it says Fall doesn't start until tomorrow.  They just said the same thing on the news that it begins at 1:50 a.m. CST tomorrow morning.  Anywho, I plan to start a new thread tomorrow sometime.  Happy Fall to you!  It is the best season in my book.

Honored Contributor

May be a graphic of text that says 'There is nothing too small for gratitude. mary davis EVERYDAYSPIRIT.N NET'

Honored Contributor

Keababies Friday Sticker - Keababies Friday Friyay Stickers

Good Morning, Ladies -  Happy Friday to you All.  

It is to rain here the majority of the weekend.  We definitely need it as we are in a severe drought.  As I mentioned before the Mississippi River is very low.  We saw kids playing out in the middle and being able to run side-to-side.  

Last weekend we spent going through and organizing our garage.  Tomorrow my daughter plans to come over and go through the stuff we are getting rid of to see what treasures she might find for their home.  

It is Oktoberfest at one of the locations that Jason hosts karoake.  They plan to have a tent outside for karaoke and Jason will start much earlier with the show, either 1:00 or 2:00. I plan to put beef and peppers in the slow cooker sometime this weekend, start watching the new season of Virgin River, and start a new Fall thread.  

How about you?

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of text that says 'I USED TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME WONDERING IF I WAS DOING IT RIGHT. NOW I KNOW THAT I'M JUST DOING MY BEST, AND THAT'S ENOUGH! Lissa's rops'

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of heart and text that says 'GD Morning'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of map and text

I live only 105 miles from where I was born.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'bye bye summer the winds are changing, it's time for a magical & wonder'fall new season... We are ready Lth @heather stillufsen'

Honored Contributor

May be a doodle of tree and text that says 'WE'RE just ALL home. OTHER EACH walking'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person, smiling and text that says 'Good mornin Have a good day lave ahead Life is boring you don't laugh, joke around and be a little crazy every now and then. At the end of the day, it's all about being Happy!'