Esteemed Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@skatting44 I agree with everything you said. I would enjoy seeing Elise hosting  more fashion shows in the early evening. Her style of hosting reminds me of Katie McGee's, who is no longer at QVC. It seems that often the less frenetic (and often the best) hosts are often relegated to very late evening or overnight shows. I wish Katrina Szish (her late night Szish List show is very interesting) would also appear earlier in the evening. It seems hosts are pigeonholed into certain categories which limits many of the hosts who have so much potential that goes unnoticed. 

My order of favorites  Katrina, Elise, Ali, Amy

Valued Contributor

Tuesday mornings  I wake up make my coffee just before 7 , I  don't watch any news . But have on  Elise Beauty Show for 2 hours, not happy if show is only an hour.

I really don't know what is going on in the world till after 9 ,she is so enjoyable, calming to watch instead of watching all the craziness in the world.

Elise is such an access to the Q when they hired her they hit it out of  the ballpark ,as the saying goes..

Respected Contributor

Hideous??????  I think you mean, HIDDEN

Trusted Contributor

@KACEE1115  Elis is a wonderful host. She is pleasant, calm, gives good information. She does equally well with clothing, fitness, makeup etc. I like her fitness shows and shows with denim and co on q2 every sunday. She is very knowlegable of the fitness equipment, demonstrates it and lets the vendors talk without constant rude interuptions. as many of them do. She presents things in a logical manner , adding a little fun but no childish silliness or hair flipping vanity. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@skatting44 I agree with everything you said. I would enjoy seeing Elise hosting  more fashion shows in the early evening. Her style of hosting reminds me of Katie McGee's, who is no longer at QVC. It seems that often the less frenetic (and often the best) hosts are often relegated to very late evening or overnight shows. I wish Katrina Szish (her late night Szish List show is very interesting) would also appear earlier in the evening. It seems hosts are pigeonholed into certain categories which limits many of the hosts who have so much potential that goes unnoticed. 

@Jeanne from VA   I said the same thing here and was corrected by a west coast gal to say the show is primetime there. 

Honored Contributor

Someone's reading our blogs and requests. I'm seeing Elise and Katrina on Q2 with their own fashion shows. They're doing a wonderful job.

Occasional Contributor

Elise is definitely a Keeper for the Q !  I also enjoy her shows and I did see that she had a clearance show on with clothes, shoes, purses, etc.  She shows a warm and welcoming persona with no added antics.  What a Pro !  

Honored Contributor

I like her and can actually watch with sound on too lol.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Elise & Alli have what it takes!  They are both amazing hosts!