Regular Contributor

I use Ebates for online shopping. are there any better ones out there besides Ebates. What does everyone use??

Honored Contributor

Plenty more to choose from, Mr Rebates, Be Frugal, Shop At Home, Top Cash Back, Extrabux. You can always check all of them to see who is giving the highest amt. on that day or just choose from a fave or 2. I usually use Mr Rebates and Ebates, both have excellent CS too.

Honored Contributor

Topcashback seems to give me the highest returns overall but I check ebates, Mr rebates too. 

Im not familiar with the others. I'll look them up!

Regular Contributor

Thanks!!:

Honored Contributor

I check ebates and mrrebates to see which has the higher %. Year ago, they used to have Bing which gave AMAZING rebates, best I've ever seen, but they stopped the program some years back. I never understood how they could give such great rebates!

Also, if you go through retailmenot, they have cashback for various stores. They deposit the money into your paypal account. For example, they had one awhile back ffor QVC where it was $20 cashback on an order of $100 or more and $35 cashback on an order of $200+. They change them all the time so you just check it whenever you are looking to buy something from a particular store. 

Honored Contributor

I've used Mr. Rebates for years and have collected over $5,000 from them; however most places have seriously cut back on their rebates, so it's not so easy to rack up the money anymore.  Ebates and Mr. Rebates seem to be the biggest and pay about the same. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i mostly use mr rebates, ebates, and extrabux.

i have also started using retailmenot. qvc has an offer there that is quite good. if you spend $200+ you can get a $35 rebate to your paypal account......and it is good for multiple uses.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I use ebates. Since I signed up last fall I have gotten around $50. I don't expect to get huge amounts. But that is a good chunk of money back. Kohls and pennies always have great rebates. I am hoping pier1 will have a good one in the month of June so I can order a chandelier. Right now it is 10%. I will be ordering my bar stool at kohls. 

Honored Contributor

A lot of us use Mr. Rebates.  Pick out one that has where you ship!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

Topcashback seems to give me the highest returns overall but I check ebates, Mr rebates too. 

Im not familiar with the others. I'll look them up!

Hi @GenXmuse .. Never heard of topcashback.  I will have to check it out. Thanks for posting.