Honored Contributor

So what do you call it when a chicken needs to trim up its eyebrows?

Do you pluck the chicken's eyebrows or tweeze them?

Do chickens even have eyebrows?

Or do they just trim the fur above their eyes?

Deep thoughts.Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Time for the everyday posters to pile on a new poster.

Esteemed Contributor

The Old Guard dislikes new entrants.  They always try to chase them out and erect barriers.

Honored Contributor

Some hairdresser from 50 years ago can only speak for herself.  Pluck or tweeze, when speaking of brows, they mean the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

So what do you call it when a chicken needs to trim up its eyebrows?

Do you pluck the chicken's eyebrows or tweeze them?

Do chickens even have eyebrows?

Or do they just trim the fur above their eyes?

Deep thoughts.Woman Happy

@Cakers3   This post reminds me of the old joke, "does a chicken have lips?"   LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Call me cynical, but when the first few post slam someone or something then I don't always believe a new poster is in fact a new poster, just by virtue of the number of post associated with that name. But that's me.

Respected Contributor

Either way is okay with me. Speaking of those two words, I'd like to get some recommendations on buying a new tweezer.I don't need it for my eyebrows. It's the occasional hair that pops up on my chin. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

Either way is okay with me. Speaking of those two words, I'd like to get some recommendations on buying a new tweezer.I don't need it for my eyebrows. It's the occasional hair that pops up on my chin. 

@Silver Lining   I've stayed with Tweezerman...slanted tip. I think they still have the policy of sharpening for no charge when you send them back. Keep the original packaging.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you. I trust your advice, especially on tools that I expect to  use as needed. I'll call and see if the Sally's professional beautician supply store near by has Tweezerman. If so, I'll buy one today. If not, I'll order one on Amazon Prime.