Respected Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Else Do This? (Hint: It's about Eating)

[ Edited ]

Oh boy, now I’m reaaaally  hungry for spaghetti sauce! @Annabellethecat66

LOL.....thanks for suggesting it though, It sounds so good, and I’m getting my appetite back 😋...

( my youngest daughter is a good cook too) 😊

Respected Contributor

My jags: ruby red trout, jasmine rice & green beans for dinner, Aldi's organic cheese puffs for snacking & Russian tea cakes (similar to Mexican wedding cookies) for dessert. Thank goodness Aldi's is out of the puffs so I may be able to end that jag...the tea cakes, never!

Honored Contributor

I will certainly have binges where I can’t get enough of something, and then not eat it for awhile when I’m temporarily sick of it, but if it’s something I like enough to binge on, I don’t then drop it and never eat it again.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I am that way.  I'll be eating something compulsively (especially sweets) for periods of time then I'll loose my taste for them.  It drives my SO crazy because he'll bring home something I have been enjoying for a few months thinking he's doing a good thing and I've lost my craving for it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66, we're on a Pizza kick.  We bought 2 for price when we wanted one and since another special was on at the store, we got 2 more.  It's crazy.

But I feel that way about things with Mexican flavors in the food.  From salads to a meal. But not the hot pepper part.

Came back after reading your other post.  I'll be happy to read your posts, since some days, there's others on here that makes me turn away and leave.  I have less years to go,  timewise, than I want to throw away on some posts I see here.  Some days it's just too much. Your posts entertain and allow for discussions.  

Respected Contributor

Usually it's a seasonal veggie or fruit. I'll go for a few days eating just Tomato's or just watermelon then I'm done for the season. (unless I use it in a recipe) Most recently and oddly it's Bubble Tea.  Milk Bubble tea with the dark bubbles not the yellow ones. Odd.

Honored Contributor

I have made Turkey bean chili for the past three months.  I blame @DrKelli who talked about making a delicious meal in her crockpot and mine has been out ever since. 

I also never go a week without pasta.  I'm Italian.  It's the law.  I obey.  Hey yo!  Smiley Happy    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness yes!  Not any particular food group is exempt from my cravings but sweets usually are involved.  I will eat them over and over until I get so tired of them I won't touch that particular food for months. I thought I was weird then found out my  DIL does the same thing.  She eats baked beans constantly.  Glad to know we are not alone.

Right now my food de jour is navel oranges.  I am currently eating at least three a day.  I am also eating Yoplait YoCrunch of the Oreo cookie flavor.  I do have to limit one per day because of the calories.  Bummer.

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I could eat spaghetti all the time too!  It's one of my favorite foods and I never get tired of it.  The funny thing is my family does not care for it so that keeps me from making it for dinner but I have it for lunch when they are in school.  LOL!  

Honored Contributor

I eat yogurt almost everyday and I love soup and could eat it everyday, but not the same kind of soup.