Honored Contributor

OOPS!  First post and I already messed up.  I was commenting on sidsmom's post about Among Friends becoming the new Viewpoints.  This will really tax my brain.  I have never posted on another Forum besides QVC.  I am a 65 yr. old  self-taught computer person if that tells you anything. Guess I should have hit the tag button or something. I did read the instructions believe it or not.  Bear with me people.  I may need a lot of help!

Super Contributor

The print is so small.   I need higher level reading glasses to read... ironic that today's TSV is reading glasses.

Occasional Contributor

You're in the right place, Jubilant. I also think this is a better option for discussions rather than being thrown in with gamers. So far, it's quieter, LOL; might be easier to find topics of discussion that interest us.

Honored Contributor
I'm sure 3 yrs from now we'll all look back & look @ how difficult these first several days were!

The website DOES seem....clunky. Too much insufficient information. Wish they would've done a Beta Test with several users before rolling out.
Respected Contributor

Re: Difference between....

[ Edited ]

Click on the front size above when you post a reply.  This should help you.  You can also choose your "font family"  I was trying to respond to Apple Head but I could not past her reply on top of my reply.  How do you do that????????????????????

Honored Contributor

If you haven't already, go to Preferences, and scroll down and choose Large or Extra Large to change how the words look to you, whether you are reading or writing.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.