Esteemed Contributor

@bajsf wrote:

Yes, just completed my first one yesterday,  Had a kit sitting in the house since Feb 2021..and found it enjoyable and nice to pass the time with.

Just ordered a lightboard yesterday...yes Amazon...with 3 light settings..should be delivered tomorrow to my daughters in NJ heading there tomorrow.  I found there was a glare from the lighting in my kitchen where I do the craft, so hoping the lightboard will help eliminate it.

I am 68 years old and loved it, also picked up crocheting again after 50 years, but needed something else, since there is only so much you can crochet..

I am having a glare to coming in from the patio door. Maybe putting on my glasses would help. I have distance issues so dont need them for close up.

Frequent Contributor

I do wear my glasses that have the anti glare coating, thanks that was a great suggestion.  Maybe I should really change where i sit, but love the light in the

kitchen..oh well, the lightpad should be delivered today..

Frequent Contributor
Light pad is a game changer....love it...low.medium.high brightness....love it
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Diamond Painting

[ Edited ]

When I get done with the one I am working on which should be in a few weeks I am going to change the storage method I use. The bottles are good but having to take off stickers and stuff when starting a new kit is going to be a pain. I am going to get one of the Marcy McKenna besuty cases from HSN. . Then use that zippered part with dividers to keep my drills on baggies. Like a filing system. I like how it has a place for all my accessories too. Then add the cases are beautiful. I will give my mom my case I have with the jars.

The metal multi placers on Amazon work so good. I got the rose gold ones. Sometimes the multi placers are two wide and beads get stuck. These are narrow and pick them up and place them so well. They come with like 12 tips in a little case. Hopefully they will work with the drill pen have coming from Etsy.