Valued Contributor

I have been following Dana on her facebook since her cancer came back  I just got off of it and she needs our prayers  She is in and out of a very bad place and all I can do for her is pray to God and talk to him  No one has to   pray but I know from the large group of us who prayed for Dan Wheelers wife that you are out there  She is the bravest woman I have ever met but there are days that only God Himself  could be brave enough to face Canncer

Respected Contributor

Molly ... thanks so much for calling upon us to 'ask' for comfort and healing.  Yes, we are here for Dana~!

Trusted Contributor

I will pray for Dana. She is a beautiful woman inside and out and I so admire her bravery.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been pulling for Dana since she was diagnosed.I’m worried that this beautiful spirit is running out of time!!

She is such a warm positive person.So full of love & life.I feel for Dana, her husband & her young children.

There but for the grace of god go I !!!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, prayer changes things.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dana Bledsoe

[ Edited ]

Moments like this I am reminded of what is most important. Love one another. Show kindness and empathy for all suffering no matter the illness. 

Dana  "Prayers" May God's love hold you close. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the info. I'm sorry to hear this news. I was so hoping to hear good news after her last treatment. I'm praying for her & her family. She's so brave.

Honored Contributor

Prayers are being said for Dana and her family.

94E7F735-9746-4F05-8957-ABE9702C40AC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie, I am not on facebook but at one time was reading her blog. I see it has not been updated in a while....wondering if she is not able to keep up the blog and posts when she can on facebook?

I feel so very sorry for her.....the children and husband...I said a prayer for her...makes me so sad, I lost my mom to breast cancer.  She was cancer free for years, then it came back, she was gone in two years.   Horrible disease.

Respected Contributor

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for Dana's comfort.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown