Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Tuesday

Good news, Harlene!!!  Prayers have been answered - Praise the Lord!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beauty Pictures Quotes

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quote: A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.  www.HealthyPlace.com | Encouragement quotes, Inspirational words,  Inspirational quotes

Valued Contributor

Gloria, I'm glad you found out good news about the apartment. I hope you'll love it!

Harlene, Good news! It's always welcome... :U)

Wishing a good day to all of our posters and readers! I'm having a hard time getting my post in with this site today. Part of my post vanished, and I lost all of it earlier. I worked my volunteer job this morning, and feeling it now. It's a blessing to me to be able to help a good cause, even though I'm limited with what I can do. The ladies there are all a blessing, and I look forward to seeing them every week,.All of you here are also a huge blessing to me!!!  Take care everyone! pinky .

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

May be an image of African daisy and text that says 'AL ALWAYS COUNT YOUR Blessings'

Honored Contributor

Gloriajean:  Is the msn email still valid?  I just sent you a request for the prayer list.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Hi all!  Wishing you all a very good Monday. We feel at peace about the apartment - and tonight at six we go to Adoration - and adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament - and talk to Him about the sale of the house.  The timing can be right any time now.  We can always talk to Jesus, wherever we are, but He's most present in the Blessed Sacrament and more powerful.  So that's why we made the committment to go spend one hour with Him every Tuesday night from six to seven.  Thank you all for your posts today, and last night.  And Cakers, yes, that is my main email address and your prayer request is out where many are praying for her.