Honored Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Sunday

Sunday Blessings

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

Happy to see we are all getting used to the new changes.

Nice to see some new faces.

Blessings to all.

Harlene(lovestopaint)

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome Puddles!  Come anytime!

Harlene - Yes, it's great to have new posters!  I'm even typing this on my tablet and in color.  Hope it posts in color.

Honored Contributor

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

Hello To All!

It's a beautiful morning. Many Blessings in my life.  Had a rocky week but I kept strong and it ended with very plesant times. Just the usual errands, chores, shopping.  Had some lunch and dinner out with some good company.  I know I touched some hearts as they let me know how happy they were and pleased with my efforts. I was thanked. 

I am so thankful and appreciative of this nation, her troops, her citizens, her generosity, her love.

Be at peace, know you are loved. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

good morning ladies.

what a nice thread!

hope you don't mind if i stop by now and then.

before,... there was so much negativity on this board that i tended to log on and just go to my real home (the over 60's thread) and i didn't bother to look around much because i was feeling such negativity!

now, ... what a difference !!!! (thank you QVC)

and it is truly WONDERFUL to be able to glance through a thread like this one now and then.  

wishing you all the very best that this day has to offer ...

Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Love Roses - Good to see you!  I'm sure you touch a lot of people's hearts.  Sorry you had a rocky week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Fancy Pantsy - I just now saw your post!! Thanks for stopping by and feel a warm Welcome to our Positive Thread!  Eight years ago, I started this thread after a day of seeing so much bickering and negativty that I thought the boards needed something positive.  What I was surprised by was that it was accepted and it's still going!!  Praise the Lord for His guidance.  Do come back, and be one of our regulars as you feel like it, we'd love to have you and to get to know you.  Again, Welcome!

Honored Contributor

inspirational photo: Inspirational crosssaying1.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fancy pantsy wrote:

good morning ladies.

what a nice thread!

hope you don't mind if i stop by now and then.

before,... there was so much negativity on this board that i tended to log on and just go to my real home (the over 60's thread) and i didn't bother to look around much because i was feeling such negativity!

now, ... what a difference !!!! (thank you QVC)

and it is truly WONDERFUL to be able to glance through a thread like this one now and then.  

wishing you all the very best that this day has to offer ...

Heart

fancy pantsy, what a lovely post!  I hope I'm not out of line if I invite you to visit this thread at anytime.  There are lovely ladies on these daily posts and you will never hear anything negative.

When I see you around the boards, your nick always makes me smile.  My DGF's pet name for me was Miss Fancy Pants.Heart