Super Contributor

A-251613-  I purchased the mint and coral.  Love them!

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty!

Respected Contributor

Very cute, for mild weather.  I'd have to save it for sping.   Oh, yeah.  I ordered one...lol   It would work for my bff who lives in SC.   

Valued Contributor

@Kookielady 

Ooo, very nice! I like the polka dots, the customer rating, and the price! Nice, nice, nice! Smiley Very Happy

Brittany

Regular Contributor

That's cute, great deal...enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

A-251613-  I purchased the mint and coral.  Love them!

@Kookielady

@Brittany-QVC

I really enjoy reading reviews on fashion offerings; and, when someone such as Kookielady mentions an item number, I want to go there - right now.

In my experience here, and I'm probably way wrong on this for an unknown reason, I can't input the item number and bring up that garment's page until I log out of the forums, then log back in when I'm done looking at the garment.

Per past experience, if I had been logged into the forums, logged out, inputted the item number, looked at the sweater (I simply love sweaters!) and decided to purchase one, I wouldn't be able to do so, as "purchase" login issues continue to exist, especially if I've already visited the forums. 

Valued Contributor

@sfnative Sorry for the delay, I am just getting back from my weekend! Hm! I can certainly forward this to IT, but I am wondering is it possible that you could be using the incorrect search box? I know that I have done it before myself! The search bar circled in red is the search bar for searching QVC items, where as the blue is for searching for threads on the QVC Community Forums.

Brittany  

Capture.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@sfnative Sorry for the delay, I am just getting back from my weekend! Hm! I can certainly forward this to IT, but I am wondering is it possible that you could be using the incorrect search box? I know that I have done it before myself! The search bar circled in red is the search bar for searching QVC items, where as the blue is for searching for threads on the QVC Community Forums.

Brittany  

Capture.JPG

@Brittany-QVC

Brittany,

Thanks for your feedback.  I really must get out of my chair, as today is museum day with our granddaughter. However, I must get back to this, as I could swear that my item input query HAS been placed in the correct box.  Will do this again later today.  Part of my issue, I believe, is that the sales side of QVC does not recognize my sfnative with password.  It still wants me to log-in using my old San Diego log-in info.  However, when I do, it won't accept it, so I'm unable to move forward.  When this occurs, I simply return to the forums and continue reading.  Oh, well...

Valued Contributor

@sfnative Sounds good! If you still have issues with it later on, please just tag me and I'll see what we can do! Have a wonderful day at the museum! Smiley Happy

Brittany