Honored Contributor

What do you think of the Tom Selleck ones for Reverse Mortgage, he sounds so sincere. 

Honored Contributor

How about the ones for lawyers representing class action suits against the Boy Scouts ??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

What do you think of the Tom Selleck ones for Reverse Mortgage, he sounds so sincere. 

He is an actor......

Honored Contributor

I really dislike saying anything negative about T.S.  Maybe if he would wear other outfits............

I'm guessing reverse mortgages are very popular, though.

"It is a loan just like any other"..............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@Leggett28   I have a question about CarShield paying the entire bill of  over $600.  Isn't CarShield like insurance?  Don't you have to make payments to them whether you have car troubles or not?  I'd be interested in knowing how much you have to pay them a month.  I've never dealt with them before, I don't know how their business works. 

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: Car Shield Commercials

Older cars?  Ha.  I drive a 1997 Jeep.  Car Shield won't touch it.  It's in the fine print in the commercial.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I cringe when I hear him speak; his false teeth are so loose they make him sound mush-mouthed. With his money, I would think he could afford top-of-the-line dentures.