Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Hi JJM!

My finger is doing good... the splint is hot and uncomfortable, but that's my only choice Smiley Happy

DD gave me a copy of the new Fall issue of In Style, their yearly thick magazine.  I like a new Essie color which I ordered, Leggy Legend.  I see metalics will be big in polish for Fall.

Hi @NoelSeven!!

That looks an awful lot like the OPI Venice Collection Worth a Pretty Penne shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

Those copper/bronze metallic shades are both gorgeous! I would love them for toes.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

@VioletEyes wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@VioletEyes Just so you know, most endocrinologists insist on the brand Synthroid because in generic meds, there is a tolerance. For example Tylenol 325mg tablets must contain 325mg of acetaminophen.

Generic acetaminophen 325mg tabs may contain 323mg or 327mg (just an example). In a drug like Synthroid, where a nano milligram can make a difference, it's very important to know exactly how much you are taking.

HI Bette.... I just looked on the bottle and it says Levothyroxine 50mg tablet.I guess that is the generic? I mentioned to her about wanting a brand ....but she called this in to my pharmacy so I never saw the prescription.

Yes, that is the generic. The brand can be expensive, but worth it. Is your Dr an Endo? If she's not, you need to see and Endo. PC's should not be treating thyroid, and yes, you need to insist on the brand.

@glorybe Yes, I only buy the brand Tylenol and Advil

Bette, she's an endo but her specialty is diabetes. Thanks for the input. I'll give her a call tomorrow. I did, in fact, ask her for the brand but my insurance only pays for brands if there is no generic. But thank you for your knowledge...

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching the VMA's? My husband follows contemporary music so he always watches it. The opening act was raunchy but with Nikki Minaj no big surprise. 

Esteemed Contributor
I like Minaj...blushes and hides face. lol
Respected Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
I like Minaj...blushes and hides face. lol

Woman Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven wrote:

Hi JJM!

My finger is doing good... the splint is hot and uncomfortable, but that's my only choice Smiley Happy

DD gave me a copy of the new Fall issue of In Style, their yearly thick magazine.  I like a new Essie color which I ordered, Leggy Legend.  I see metalics will be big in polish for Fall.

I am wearing Metallic color Bobbi Brown Smokey Topaz 10. Out of my usual confort zone of pinks, reds and some purples, but nice for a good neutral💅🏻

Very Close to Berlin There Done That but more metallic.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Morning ladies, Happy Monday Smiley Surprised

Back to work, good thing as I need the rest.  What a crazy, busy weekend. 

Enjoy your day, all.   

Spoiler

(It appears I hit the spoiler button but have no spolier.  so sorry - or so glad, not sure which)...

I hope our ladies on the mend continue to do so,  sorry to read that you are having difficulties with your pump, VE. 

ETA,  LOVE the metallic polishes shown.  I would wear them in a minute.  Don't really do the blues and greens, etc.  but love the bronze type colors.  Very fallish, I agree.

Honored Contributor

Back to work. Just so excited 😬😫

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Back to work. Just so excited 😬😫

As soon as I saw you nic this morning, it dawned on me that you had to go back today. Sorry about thatHeart...make sure you have something to make a cocktail when you get home.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines