Esteemed Contributor

Hi dooBdoo, I sent you several messages regarding my success because of your patience and instructions.  It is interesting that I usually post on Community Chat and for whatever reason this time I posted on Among Friends...it is almost as though I was guided here.  Thanks again for your help. Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

What a nice shout out @Lindsays Grandma!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo is not only very helpful but is kind as well.  And you, @lolakimono are very helpful as well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Out to dooBdoo

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Lindsays Grandma!    This is so thoughtful of you!     I'm dealing with some difficult days right now, and I can't begin to tell you what a spirit lift your post is.   I'm so glad I could answer your questions.    I gravitate toward a few specific subforums but I also try to look at a wider variety when I can.    I think we miss some lovely, delightful posters when we limit ourselves to only one or two of the categories so I hope everyone will take a walk around the forum areas they might not normally visit.  

Thank you, @lolakimono, for the notification! 

@Mmsfoxxie,  thank you for the sweet comment.    You've always been so kind and helpful, and I appreciate that.

Thanks, again, @Lindsays Grandma.    You are a gem, and you touch my heart by taking time to offer such encouragement.   Have a lovely day.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I appreciate your help. Have a great week, SouthernBee

Honored Contributor

Southern Bee wrote:

I appreciate your help. Have a great week, SouthernBee

Thank you, @SouthernBee.❤️  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  Just want to say "Hi".  Hope things are not too troubling for you.

Sending positive energy your way.Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Hi dooBdoo

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Lindsays Grandma!    This is so thoughtful of you!     I'm dealing with some difficult days right now, and I can't begin to tell you what a spirit lift your post is.   I'm so glad I could answer your questions.    I gravitate toward a few specific subforums but I also try to look at a wider variety when I can.    I think we miss some lovely, delightful posters when we limit ourselves to only one or two of the categories so I hope everyone will take a walk around the forum areas they might not normally visit.  

@Mmsfoxxie,  thank you for the sweet comment.    You've always been so kind and helpful, and I appreciate that.

Thanks, again, @Lindsays Grandma.    You are a gem, and you touch my heart by taking time to offer such encouragement.   Have a lovely day.❤️

,  Considering you are going through difficult times and took the time to help me says you are the GEM.   I hope your troubles will pass quickly and life will be smooth sailing from now on.  I have to laugh at how excited I got from learning what should have been a simple task, funny how small things can bring so much joy. I felt like a kid in a candy.  To you dooBdoo, and the very nice ladies who posted on this thread, I look forward to seeing and talking to all of you many times in the future. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I have been missng your posts too.I really hope that you are well.

There seems to be a lot of posters missing and it is starting to feel lonely here.

Esteemed Contributor

whoops, left out the word store

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Hi dooBdoo

@dooBdoo wrote:

,  Considering you are going through difficult times and took the time to help me says you are the GEM.   I hope your troubles will pass quickly and life will be smooth sailing from now on.  I have to laugh at how excited I got from learning what should have been a simple task, funny how small things can bring so much joy. I felt like a kid in a candy.  To you dooBdoo, and the very nice ladies who posted on this thread, I look forward to seeing and talking to all of you many times in the future. 

in "kid in a candy store".