Honored Contributor

Re: Busy, Busy at the Bird's Nest - June 2019

@Bird mama wrote:

That chicken photo is unnerving to me.  It looks unnatural @possummink 

@Bird mama 

Bernie,  I know what you mean about this photo looking  unnatural   I grew up on a farm and we had lots of chickens,  but I never saw any or our chickens get that wet from a water tough or pan.   Only a rainstorm would get them that wet.   Also never saw a chicken lounge like this.   I wonder how someone got this picture.   

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama 

Bernie,  I know what you mean about this photo looking  unnatural   I grew up on a farm and we had lots of chickens,  but I never saw any or our chickens get that wet from a water tough or pan.   Only a rainstorm would get them that wet.   Also never saw a chicken lounge like this.   I wonder how someone got this picture.   

@possummink   @Bird mama   Maybe it isn't a real chicken.

Honored Contributor

If you love dachshund, visit our blog to find the best products and accessories for hounds and #doglovers. #dachshundcentral #dachshund #cute #sausagedog #doxie 📸 credits: ig@loulouminidachshund

Honored Contributor

FONDOS KAY

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@possummink wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama 

@possummink   @Bird mama   Maybe it isn't a real chicken.

@mousiegirl 

Mousie,   I never thought about that.   Now days they can make anything so lifelike, it's almost scary.    

Honored Contributor

If anyone wants to laugh at me, go ahead.  I suspect chicken abuse for the sake of having a funny picture to post online. 

I have photos of my Grayson (a pigeon) in his bathtub which is an 11x15 glass baking dish.  There is no way and I mean no way he would lay on his back.  

People make me sick.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Pippi: Pet of the Day | POPSUGAR Pets

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Conrad - what a life yu have now! Love it.

Super hot and sticky here the past couple of days. Sure takes my small energy away from me. Do not like humid weather - still wish we had our once common dry hot days - I can handle that, but not the sticky mess.

Had leftover pork roast and veggies last night - seems to me meals like that are always better the second time around. Sure was good.

Hope all have a great day.