Honored Contributor

Britbey fighting with the Catholic church

I really hope Britney isn't in trouble.  She certainly seems to be.  Now she's fighting with a Catholic church because the church wouldn't marry her.  She's not Catholic, never attended the  church and apparently never actually spoke to anyone at the church.  Her wedding planner inquired.  Apparently the poor things thought it was like making a reservation at a restaurant...lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Britbey fighting with the Catholic church

I thought I read where she was already married.

Trusted Contributor

You can't always get what you want....

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

This happened when they were planning the wedding. It's why she ended up getting married in her home.  

Honored Contributor

Who?  

Contributor

She is a mess.  I agree she should be free to live as she wants, but she has mental illness that might be going untreated at this point.  Now she's saying that the church in the photo isn't St. Monica's Church (it is -- I used to be a member there!) but a church in Italy.  She is not behaving like a responsible adult, which is her right, but then blasts anyone or anything that won't bend to her will. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Who?  

@Tinkrbl44  Britney Spears.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, she has gone off the rails, and rather disgusting, too.   JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not really followed her to see what she is doing.  But people were so against the conservativeship and thought her father was too controlling.  Maybe he had a right to be concerned all these years.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I have not really followed her to see what she is doing.  But people were so against the conservativeship and thought her father was too controlling.  Maybe he had a right to be concerned all these years.

His concern was warranted @Puppy Lips she is not stable. I fear this new husband does not have her best interests at heart, but rather his own. She should not have any more children while she is so unstable. That could be a disaster for her mental state, but a real win for Sam. If he loved her he would not even consider a pregnancy unless, and until she deals with her mental health issues. 

This is another reason why mental health issues are stigmatized. We see people like Brittney diagnosed, and out of control. There are so many people diagnosed taking their meds, going to therapy, and living a balanced life.