Valued Contributor

Re: Britbey fighting with the Catholic church

does anyone remember she had a miscarriage recently, after she was married to husband #3?

Esteemed Contributor

Okay here's the story (at least according to Page Six)

"Britney Spears slammed a Catholic church for not letting her marry Sam Asghari at the house of prayer because she is not a practicing member.

“This is where I originally wanted to get married during COVID  !!!!” the pop star captioned a photo on Instagram Tuesday showing the inside of a church during an unidentified couple’s wedding.

"I wanted to go every Sunday … it’s beautiful and they said it was temporarily shut down due to COVID !!!!” she continued. “Then 2 years later when I wanted to get married there they said I had to be catholic and go through TEST !!!!”

Spears, who was raised Southern Baptist but has also studied Kabbalah, then asked her 41.8 million social media followers, “Isn’t church supposed to be open to all  ????”

She did not disclose the name of the church where she wanted to marry."

It does not sound like she is fighting with the Catholic Church.  Sounds like she a bit naive and ignorant of how things work.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

does anyone remember she had a miscarriage recently, after she was married to husband #3?

well, allegedly......some have their doubts about that.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I chuckled when I heard she was fighting with the Catholic Church. As with any religion, there are rules and doctrine. She's not above them. 

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 

I think most people doubted that story.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't formally practiced in years but last I knew even a Catholic on marriage #3 wouldn't be allowed to be married in the church so, Britney, there is that, girl. 

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@PuppyLoverBob666 

which one? the "story" about a Christian denomination using something like Ancestry.Com to baptize Jews murdered in the Holocaust is true, whether or not anyone "doubts" it.

The Denomination printed up a list of the Jews they'd baptized by proxy, bound it into a beautiful book, presented it to the Jewish authorities, apologized profusely, and said they'd never do it again.

The all shook hands, etc. etc.

And then the Denomination went right back to baptizing Jews by proxy. They keep getting caughtt so I don't know why they keep repeating this odious behavior--unless they think it's worth it even though they keep getting caught.

Esteemed Contributor

This is really funny.......I mean in a sad way.  I am Catholic and the last I knew, you cannot get married in the church the 4th time or the 2nd or 3rd unless all those marriages are annulled.

It takes time for an annulment to go thru and I doubt she could get three!!

And you just don't show up to any old Catholic church you feel like it and expect to get married.  You or your intended need to be Catholic.  Then there are a lot of couples sessions you have to go thru.

She is a sorry, mentally unstable person who needs help that she doesn't seem to want to pursue.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@PuppyLoverBob666 

which one? the "story" about a Christian denomination using something like Ancestry.Com to baptize Jews murdered in the Holocaust is true, whether or not anyone "doubts" it.

The Denomination printed up a list of the Jews they'd baptized by proxy, bound it into a beautiful book, presented it to the Jewish authorities, apologized profusely, and said they'd never do it again.

The all shook hands, etc. etc.

And then the Denomination went right back to baptizing Jews by proxy. They keep getting caughtt so I don't know why they keep repeating this odious behavior--unless they think it's worth it even though they keep getting caught.

??? @PuppyLoverBob666 do you have your threads mixed up? i think @chrystaltree is referring to the BS alleged pregnancy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

You can't always get what you want....

🎵🎶  🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)