Honored Contributor

Caught the start of Wen on right now (9A) and the 16oz of body cream for $70.00. Then saw the hsn today's special from Beekman - 24oz for $40.00. Quite a difference! 

If you've tried the Beekman body creams and love them you should check out today's offer on hsn. I have two of the Beekman's, one lightly scented from the holiday season a couple of years ago and the unscented. I love them both. Bought one of the 24oz today (strawflowers). Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I thought the Beekmans deal was really good. I have a couple scents that I really like, the orange honey is my fave.  I think their body creams are very nice. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl   I love that winter one I have (I forget the name) but I hope they bring it back this holiday season. I'm also amazed how long their jar lasts too. Of course I don't use it every day as I change out my body lotions after I shower. I've found a dove and a nivea too that I really like, scents are nice and light too.

Respected Contributor

I tried Josie Maran, Korres, First AId Beauty, and Beekman and Beekman wins for sure!! It is NOT greasy at all and sinks right in so you don't have to wait to get dressed.  ALso the scents are very pleasant and fade after awhile.  JM scents are nice as well but that body cream is way too greasy for me.

Respected Contributor

I tried Josie Maran, Korres, First AId Beauty, and Beekman and Beekman wins for sure!! It is NOT greasy at all and sinks right in so you don't have to wait to get dressed.  ALso the scents are very pleasant and fade after awhile.  JM scents are nice as well but that body cream is way too greasy for me.

Honored Contributor

Never in a million years would I pay that.  I use Korres body butter, I paid $42 for 13.5 Oz and I thought that was high but a little goes a long way.  

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Trader Joe's hand & body cream for years. It's fragrance free, hydraring, and moisturizing. It's NOT tested on animals. The price is $3.99 for 16 ounces - an EXCELLENT product at a GREAT price.