Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 6.45.07 AM.jpg

Hey @Snoopp,  Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Blueberry, please. I doubt I would turn down a slice of any of those pictured except for pumpkin.  Not pictured is strawberry rhubarb which I love.

@Sassy7356,  Pecan for me

Honored Contributor

Tomorrow I plan to start a new thread probably sometime in the morning.  Be on the lookout and, as usual, I will provide a link to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 6.45.07 AM.jpg

Hey @Snoopp,  Wishing you a wonderful and blessed day too!  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1  Thank you...you too.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

dh and granddaughter did grocery shop=all done and put away

dh went to get hair cut today

have a few things going on tomorrow

my hair cut is at 10am Jamina is ususally late so not done till about 11am

have a doc appt at 1215pm 

so trying to just keep things on even keel-less running tomorrow. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Cartoon Firefly Flying Picture, Flying, Firefly, Cute Firefly PNG Image  Free Download And Clipart Image For Free Download - Lovepik | 401548211

Good morning friends!  It's a brand new day!  The last two nights, I've had a back yard visitor.  It sounds like a hawk but they don't hunt at night.  If it were an owl, it seems like it would hoot at some point.  It makes the same sound over and over, a low little quiet screech.  The night before, it was a little farther away.  Last night, it was right outside.  I went on line to listen to the different sounds of owls but I didn't hear the one that I was hearing.  I have no idea what kind of bird is visiting.  Both nights the porch light was on nice and bright.  I thought that owls like the dark.  I'll probably never know.  

That's all I've got for now.  Enjoy your day, Love ya!

Honored Contributor

43 Owl Quotes, Captions, and Sayings to Make You Wiser

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Blueberry, please. I doubt I would turn down a slice of any of those pictured except for pumpkin.  Not pictured is strawberry rhubarb which I love.

@Sassy7356 , Pecan pie with the ice cream and syrup on top for me. I really like all of these. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Animal Cafés Worth Visiting in the UK | Cat & Dog Cafés 2023

Hey friends!  This morning I went to Hardee's for a breakfast biscuit, egg and cheese.  Their biscuits are so good!  Then I went to the drug store and picked up my medicine and then on to WM for groceries.  I only got a few things.  The best thing that I got was the Blue Bell Blackberry Cobbler ice cream.  I couldn't just leave it there. Smiley Happy

So now I've rested enough from that and want to get busy.  I'm so glad that my energy is back.  Have a great afternoon!  Love to all!

@Sweet Caroline 1  your breakfast sandwich sounds so good. I have never eaten at a Hardee's.  None here that I know of. 

Blackberry cobbler ice cream. Wow, just wow. I had a blizzard recently from Dairy queen.  Peach cobbler!! So good. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Eyes of Wonder: A Young Barred Owls Curiosity Our beautiful Wall Art and  Photo Gifts include Framed Prints, Photo Prints, Poster Prints, Canvas  Prints, Jigsaw Puzzles, Metal Prints and so much more

Image of a young Barred Owl

Dear friends, after much searching I came upon a video of a man that had woods way back in his yard.  He discovered a pair of Barred Owls and watched them and photographed them.  He built them a large owl house and put it high on a tree.  He watched them have a family of three.  His video was very special and educational.  When the young owls came out of the house and started purching, that's when I heard them call to each other and I heard that sound that I've been hearing at night.  Mystery solved.