Honored Contributor

This may contain: a watercolor painting with the quote keep someone own in your heart for the unmaginable

Friends,  Have a lovely Sunday.  I love you all.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blue Skies Ahead

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

I often do that cherishing the memories of my parents and brothers and sisters.  I have so many beautiful memories of days gone by and for that I am grateful.  Heart

Today memories of dad and all my brothers will be my focus.  Happy Father's Day.  Heart 

@AnikaBrodie & all:  Today I've been reflecting on memories with my Father, both when I was younger and then as an adult. Papa was always a strong presence in my life and my best buddy. 
   We went boating together and fished, rode roller coasters. He liked going to Sears for hot cashew nuts. 
    In the limousine on the way to the chapel for my wedding he told me it wasn't too late to change my mind. We could go water skiing instead!    😃

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1   I have the large garbage trash can and recycling one also. I've only had a problem once and it was when a neighbor's daughter used my cans for dumping her mother's trash. Not garbage. 
   I noticed the mother's name in some papers and needed my bin so I got a large plastic bag and took it to their driveway and left it. 
   Like you, I'm particular and  don't want junk dropped in that Snickers can get if it falls out.  I felt terrible later when someone told me the mother had passed away and the daughter was cleaning things out. Still, she could have asked me and I'd have told her to bag it not just dump it. 
   I'm probably the only person on the street who washes the trash cans out with Lysol cleaner after trash day and a new bag installed. 

I think I'd try to find out who is doing it. Maybe install a camera nearby, an alarm of some type. Or sign saying there's a camera, no dumping!  The officers idea for a lock was good but then it still has to be unlocked awhile on trash day. Good luck! 
        🦨💨 😝😡

Thank you @1Snickers    The last time I went to take my garbage out, when I lifted the lid, a great smell of something dead hit me and I kept smelling that for a long time.  That is when I got very angry very fast.  I try so hard to keep a clean heart and follow the Lords teachings but I did lose it.  After pickup, I turned the can over and blew all of that mess into the middle of the street and that upset the man across the street.  I want to appologise to him when I see him.  

I thought about getting a key chain personal alarm and tape the bottom of it to the bottom of the can and the top part to the lid.  Then when they open it, the alarm will sound and hopfully I can dash out to see who it is.  I need to order one because I don't know where to buy one around here.  I wonder what Monk would do? Smiley Happy Love you!

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

our son came down today and treated us a little bite to eat at dairy queen-would not want this food on a regular base

did get both walks in-house still opened up-still livable

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:
I miss my dad : r/GriefSupport

Dear @meallen616,  This is how I feel about my father too.  I miss him and mama so much.  I'll be joining them again one day so I have nothing to cry about, just precious memories to enjoy.  Big hugs to you darling one!

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

carousel image 0

Dear @AnikaBrodie,  I love this poem.  It reminds me of how strong my father was.  He had a hard life and didn't have much chance to be a boy.  But the little boy stepped up and became the man that his family needed him to be.  He stepped up with God's grace and guidance and took care of his family.  I'm so proud of him.  Big hugs!

Honored Contributor

Dear friends,  I miss @Sassy7356    Have I just missed her posts or has she not posted for a couple of days.  I'm worried.  

Honored Contributor

A Beautiful Day - Uniquelystace

Happy Sunday dear friends!  Happy Father's Day to you!  I hope that all of you are enjoying a special day.  God Bless You!  Love you all!

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

I often do that cherishing the memories of my parents and brothers and sisters.  I have so many beautiful memories of days gone by and for that I am grateful.  Heart

Today memories of dad and all my brothers will be my focus.  Happy Father's Day.  Heart 

@AnikaBrodie & all:  Today I've been reflecting on memories with my Father, both when I was younger and then as an adult. Papa was always a strong presence in my life and my best buddy. 
   We went boating together and fished, rode roller coasters. He liked going to Sears for hot cashew nuts. 
    In the limousine on the way to the chapel for my wedding he told me it wasn't too late to change my mind. We could go water skiing instead!    😃

@1Snickers My father told me the same thing.  We were standing at the back of the church, ready to walk down the aisle, when my Dad turned to me and said it wasn't too late to change my mind.  (1st marriage)

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear friends,  I miss @Sassy7356    Have I just missed her posts or has she not posted for a couple of days.  I'm worried.  

@Sweet Caroline 1 I'm here and doing good.  I think I posted on Saturday, if not then, it was Friday.  Saturday we were out of the house early and didn't stop until 1 a.m.  Today, I have been dragging.