Honored Contributor

Garden and Outdoor Decor | Unique Decor Options | The Birdhouse Chick

Good evening friends!   I was reading posts earlier and at some point, I fell asleep sitting up.  I slept a long time and woke up with most of the day gone.  I had cereal and milk, maybe the milk put me to sleep.  Anyway, I don't have anything new to report.  I'm drinking some Crystal light with caffine water enhancer to feel awake.  I'm not a coffee drinker, this caffine water enhancer does give me a kick of energy and an awake feeling.  

I'm running out of daylight and would like to do a few outside tasks before dark.  So I'll go for now and check back in soon.  Have a blessed evening dear friends!  Big Love!

Honored Contributor

Birmingham residents: New, free trash carts are confusing, 'giant' - al.com

My area has these large capicity garbage cans that the city collection empties once a week on friday mornings.  But they don't have the automatic trash can dumpers to empty the cans.  The workers still have to manually open the heavy lids and manually get the garbage out of the cans.  So when someone puts their loose garbage in my can, it smells to high heaven when I open it to put my garbage in.  Not pleasant for me or the city workers.  It literally smells like someone has put a dead animal in there.  This has been happening for as long as we got these giant cans.  I live on a steep slope and cannot pull my can back off the street after garbage pick up.  I guess most people can.  I called the non emergency police department to discuss it and the officer said that it happened to him too and he drilled holes in his can and made a way to lock his.  I think that if they can't put their garbage in the trash can, they will just throw it on the street in front of my house.  I have gone down there with a bag and my reachers to pick up garbage a lot.  I'm not going to do that anymore.  I shouldn't have to.  

I have to wait until monday morning, but I will call the city to see what I can do.  If anyone else has had this problem, how did you handle it?  Thank you in advance.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hullie PICT0019.JPG

Poor baby, he does look like a wet Bichon. He looks scared, so glad someone is looking out for him. When I have bathed my Bichons their hair tightens up but releases when dry then brush when dry. 

My baby got his second haircut and bath today. They cut it more than first time, he no longer looks like a Sasquatch.

IMG_1054.jpeg

Honored Contributor

June 15

NATIONAL BIG BOY DAY | June 15

NATIONAL BIG BOY DAY | June 15

Founded in 2024 by Big Boy Restaurants in collaboration with National Day Calendar®.

NATIONAL FOAM PARTY DAY | June 15

NATIONAL FOAM PARTY DAY | June 15

Founded in 2022 by National Day Calendar®, FoamParty.com, Bubble Maniacs, and Foam Daddy.

NATIONAL MEGALODON DAY | June 15

NATIONAL MEGALODON DAY | June 15

Founded in 2021 by National Day Calendar® and Aurora Fossil Museum.

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY  June 15

NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY | June 15

WORLD MARTINI DAY | Third Saturday in June

WORLD MARTINI DAY | June 15, 2024

NATIONAL SMILE POWER DAY  June 15

NATIONAL SMILE POWER DAY | June 15

Honored Contributor
Start Your Saturday with a Bang: 80+ Inspirational Saturday Morning Quotes!

Honored Contributor
Happy Saturday Friends - Good Morning Nature. | Facebook

Honored Contributor
Funny Cat It's Caturday! Cat Refrigerator / Tool Box Magnet | eBay

Honored Contributor

hello all

nothing major to report today

house opened up
so comfortable outside

not much else- later all

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor