Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey all

pretty quiet around here

did my normal cleaning this morn-computer room

did close up the house-got more humid-yet there is a somewhat breeze but it is not enough to keep house opened up air cond is on

did hang out today-hope clothes dry

dh had his doctor appt this morn-he just called-had a good doc check-

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

Basset Hound sleeping in flower pots. Part dog, part gravy. : r/pics

Honored Contributor

Face Head Planter Succulent Plant Flower Pot Resin Container With Drai –  Pets N Plants

Honored Contributor

Smell the flowers. | Corgi, Corgi pictures, Corgi dog

Honored Contributor

Cat 2 Kittens in flowerpots, by geraniums Our beautiful Wall Art and Photo  Gifts include Framed Prints, Photo Prints, Poster Prints, Canvas Prints,  Jigsaw Puzzles, Metal Prints and so much more

Honored Contributor

Black cat Kitten, cat's, flower Arranging, animals png | PNGEgg

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Basset Hound sleeping in flower pots. Part dog, part gravy. : r/pics

@Sweet Caroline 1 & all   I LOVE THIS BASSET HOUND! 
          I've had three Bassets at different times. They were all sweethearts. Unfortunately I couldn't lift them since they're heavy and dead weight when picked up. 
     Jack Russells are easier to bathe. At least smaller!

My son gave Tony his last hookworm pill last night and it did give him diarrhea but he gave him the medicine for it. My granddaughter is working today and he needed me to watch the store. 
      I went about 11:30 and he him walked a bit and he was feeling fine. I went to Harris Teeter heading home for a tiny watermelon and fresh white corn that I husked in the store. 
   After a short walk because it was getting hot 90 today and tomorrow, we had small lunch and I returned after two so Tony could walk and my son went to Panara. 
    I purchased new more expensive cracked birdseeds so there won't be waste, I eat cheap food, ha! 
    Today was my older great granddaughter's birthday, she's 4 . There are parties in Texas for her. I made a deposit in her savings account. They grow too fast! 
    No rain yet and even with city water grass is dying. 
     Tomorrow the air conditioner is serviced  8-10. I hope they can restart it . I'll keep my fingers crossed!

🐶🚗🏬🐕🏡🚗🏬🛒🏡

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hullie  Someone posted a picture on a neighborhood site of a little dog found wandering the street, and another person said it was a Bichon.  It looked like a lamb.  I didn't know that a Bichon's fur could create tight little curls if left ungroomed, Remmy's turns into cords so they have to be brushed or cut out.

I wasn't abe to copy the picture due to Q rules.

@mousiegirl 

aww I hope he gets back home or to someone who loves him. I would of liked to see what that looked like, I have never seen the tight curls on a Bichon.