Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Cheese, onion and - not sure of 3rd add.  It could be tomato, lettuce, bacon, mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickles, to name a few - lol.

@Sassy7356 , tomato, pickles, onion. I also add mayo on one side, and mustard on the other side. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Cheese, onion and - not sure of 3rd add.  It could be tomato, lettuce, bacon, mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickles, to name a few - lol.

@Sassy7356  Mayonnaise, lettuce & tomato. (If mayonnaise doesn't count, cheese!)     🍔

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356  & all:  My bluebird is still mostly in her birdhouse in the window box. She flys out for food and returns fast. 
     We've had three walks and rain is due soon. Rascal,squirrel is hanging from bird feeder again I'll have to trim bushes more. Everything is growing so fast!

My son chipped a back tooth a week ago and has a dental appointment at 3. I'll be at his house by 2:45 to dog sit Tony who can't be alone due to separation anxiety. 
   @hullie    This morning Snickers snuck past me as I went into the garage. She wagged at the car and I told her to come, which she did. But she had already has her treat so I didn't give her another. Bijou has so much to learn and you need so much patience . Good luck!

My son texted later last night that 2 of 3 Red Lobster restaurants they are closing are ones closest to me. The closest one now is a our 40 minutes of interstate away in a bad section of town. 
       They sold Morhers day promotions gift cards which he bought one and used part for our dinners. They didn't tell employees. He doesn't have time from work to drive 80 minutes at least for food takeout that would be cold upon return. I hope Olive Garden doesn't close, Darden  owns it and we like lunch there. Sad!  
         Walking again!

🪺🪶🦞🥹 🦷 🐕

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356   I have my burger on a plate with no bun, a pile of sweet sliced onion, and a dollop of mayo on the plate

If I pan fry, I fry the onions and burger, and have it on an English muffin with Dijon mustard, but I don't do this often, usually they are grilled.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

I'm choosing mayonaise, cheese and, just three huh?

Honored Contributor
NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY  May 15

NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CHIP DAY - May 15

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Skies Ahead

[ Edited ]
It's Wednesday Over The Hump Have A Great Day! | Hump day quotes funny,  Hump day quotes, Happy wednesday quotes

Honored Contributor
Solve Good Morning - Wednesday Blessings! jigsaw puzzle online with 72  pieces

Honored Contributor

In New Jersey,

Good Morning Rain GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

In New Jersey,

Good Morning Rain GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pennsylvania will have rain today too.  It's now mostly cloudy with some fog.  It's been a very wet spring this year.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~