Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Thank you, Bijou tries my patience at times but I keep remembering he is a puppy. ♥️

Honored Contributor

@hullie wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Thank you, Bijou tries my patience at times but I keep remembering he is a puppy. ♥️

@hullie   You are not alone re patience, lol.  When Remmy does something naughty and I come upon it, I let out a holler, and he dives under the table with that look, and watches me clean up the mess, lol.  I read eons ago that one isn't supposed to let a dog see the mess being cleaned up.

Honored Contributor
NATIONAL TRUFFLE DAY

NATIONAL TRUFFLE DAY | May 2

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER  First Thursday in May

NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER | First Thursday in May

Honored Contributor
Cards For Best Friends Best Friend Cards For Sisters , 55% OFF

Honored Contributor
New month quotes Template | PosterMyWall

Honored Contributor
Good Morning My Friends, May God Bless Your Day! morning good morning  morning quotes good morning quot… | Good morning my friend, Good morning,  Good morning picture

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Skies Ahead

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1   I think you  mentioned that Josephine was your Morher's dog. That would make her very special!

My son missed his chow, Cora so much. She went to the store with him every day. He could leave doors open and  she wouldn't leave. It's been a year since she had to be put down and he's only had Tony since Christmas. 
   My son is happier now. Tony was doing his tricks for him and did the lying down and crossing his left foot over the right for "sit pretty ".  He did it fast, so kept doing it. My son was laughing so hard we were almost crying! He reminded me of his Daddy who loved all dogs. 
   I've found that one dog at a time and smaller is much easier than even two. They still require much attention, walking and expensive veterinary visits.
     The nighttime walks especially in bad weather are scary. I'm afraid I'll fall or something. I'd get another dog after Snickers but don't want to burden my son with its care and he likes big dogs. I can't walk them now they pull too hard. Tony jumps and pulls. But he's getting better.

🐶  🐕‍🦺🐕🐩🦮 ❣️  🐈‍⬛

Hey @1Snickers,  My mother's dog was Abigail, I called her Abby.  She was the largest dog that I ever had.  Bless her sweet heart, her fur was so long and thick and her nails were very thick.  I had a hard time with that.  Like all dogs, she had her own precious ways and personality.  Her squeeky toys were her children and she would move them around, she would squeek a toy, then talk to it like she was communicating to her puppy.  It was absolutely heart melting.  If I squeeked one of her toys (puppy) she would come right away and see about it. 

Josephine was my shy, timid little darling.  I know exactly why God put her in my life.  She would always see where Junior was going and laid down behind him to feel protected.  I would look up and see her peeping at me from behind something.  Those tall pointy ears. Smiley Happy  She would lay down and make herself very heavy to stop me from taking her to the vet's.  You may have seen the commercials where a dog was laying down in the store and was being pulled by the leash because it refused to stand up and walk.  That was my difficulty with her.  

I know how your son feels about the loss of Cora.  Someone is doing an awsome job training Tony.  He seems to be very entertaining to the customers and a very smart boy.  

I think that all of us could write childrens books about our beloved dogs and cats and what made them... them.  Smiley Happy Hugs!

Honored Contributor

Pull Dog

Honored Contributor

1673_AngelHugs (1).gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

mail.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller