Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie How sweet!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Hey @Sassy7356,  I look at this darling picture and the little dog catches my eye.  He couldn't be happier, he's having the time of his life.  So sweet!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Smiley Happy @Sassy7356,  This sounds way too familiar to me!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Which animals go through metamorphosis ...

Hey friends, happy wednesday!  Mr M came by himself today and is painting all of the upper trim.  He may very well finish up today.  He said that the gutters may be coming friday or saturday.  There is rain all here and there throughout the week.

I'm not sure if I posted this or not, Mr.M also finished cleaning off my back patio deck and pressure washed it too.  Last night me and Junior sat out on the back deck and I swang away on my swing.  The perfect night for it. 

I havn't seen or heard any Cicada bugs here yet.  Are any of you seeing and hearing them?  I want to visit Google and learn more about them and their odd coming out timings.  It's so odd to me.  

I can't beleive how fast the months are speeding by.  Only two months until the Q has it's Christmas in July doins.  How's that for an eye opener!  I hope that May is good to all of us.  The heat months are fastly approaching.  I'll be living in my little house dresses to help keep cool.  

I'll break away for now and wish all of you a wonderful afternoon.  Love you all!  Heart

Honored Contributor

May be an image of African violet, scorpion grass, French lavender and text that says 'Happy Wednesday Happy Ma4 Wishes Wishes Tie skylark Mie-skylark&dreom dream'

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1   I think you  mentioned that Josephine was your Morher's dog. That would make her very special!

My son missed his chow, Cora so much. She went to the store with him every day. He could leave doors open and  she wouldn't leave. It's been a year since she had to be put down and he's only had Tony since Christmas. 
   My son is happier now. Tony was doing his tricks for him and did the lying down and crossing his left foot over the right for "sit pretty ".  He did it fast, so kept doing it. My son was laughing so hard we were almost crying! He reminded me of his Daddy who loved all dogs. 
   I've found that one dog at a time and smaller is much easier than even two. They still require much attention, walking and expensive veterinary visits.
     The nighttime walks especially in bad weather are scary. I'm afraid I'll fall or something. I'd get another dog after Snickers but don't want to burden my son with its care and he likes big dogs. I can't walk them now they pull too hard. Tony jumps and pulls. But he's getting better.

🐶  🐕‍🦺🐕🐩🦮 ❣️  🐈‍⬛

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Tell us your least favorite chore only using GIFs! | Least favorite, Chores,  Can't stop laughing

Mine is cleaning the bathtub/shower walls

My least favorite chore is weekly housecleaning. I had a maid every other week until the pandemic. I intended to have her resume but the money spent will buy groceries. 
       I hate vacuuming now because it makes my back hurt especially when the Dyson is on high suction. I cleaned all day today! 
        🧹 🧺🚿🚽🪠🤔🤨

@Sweet Caroline 1          

HOUSE CLEANING!!!!!   Much rather be outside digging in the dirt, cutting grass or anything other than inside cleaning.  🙄😏🤔🥴

Honored Contributor

May be an image of coffee cup, scorpion grass, prairie gentian and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of scorpion grass, baby's-breath and text that says 'Happy May Wrishes Wishesby by The lark's eseylark'sgream ream hanarie-made -made hanarie-'