Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is a super sunny soaker but don't wear swimsuits today.

downright chilly nor'east wind off ocean but just brilliant sunshine..

got morn walk in

not much else

did hang out clothes hope they dry

Honored Contributor

Lily Looks™ After Eight Dwarf Asiatic Lily - Quart Pot - Hirt's Gardens

Dear @mousiegirl,  I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your sleep.  For me, taking a magnesium tablet at night assures me a good night's sleep.  I hope you feel much better very soon.  I like hearing about your organization doins.  A big problem of mine is nowhere to put things.  And purging stuff is helping but not going quickly.  Your story gave me a boost of encouragement.  

Take good care of yourself and I pray you have a lot more of the good days.  Love you! Heart

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:
▷ Friday: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

Oh my goodness @meallen616, two Leons!  (neighbors dog)  Double trouble! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl   You are doing so well organizing! I organized my socks. 
    everyone:  I have too many socks! With all the walking I usually wear Aesics gel shoes and athletic socks, but I have others also. 
  I keep two bags for unmatched socks in my walk in closet.  One for white and one for colors. Occasionally I'll toss them on the bed and sort them into their respective boxes.

I found many matches yesterday and it seems crazy but it's a stress reliever!  I still have many without their mates, I think the closet and laundry must eat them when I'm not looking.

Off to the second dog walk and last day of cooler weather!

🧦🧦🧦🧦👟📤📥

Hey @1Snickers,  I use to keep a tidy sock drawer but stopped wearing socks a long time ago.  So I threw out all of my socks.  Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, our weather people told us that we have seen the last of our cool weather until this fall.  I promised to try and not complain about summer heat.  But, I'll just say that I'll miss the cooler weather for a really long time.  

Love ya! Heart

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

This contains an image of:

Beautiful reminder Heart

@AnikaBrodie,  Yes!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

Thank you, @meallen616 .  I'll be sure to pass the birthday wishes on to my Mom.

@Sassy7356,  I missed it, when is your mothers birthday?

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356,  Smiley Happy Heart Smiley Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

Top 10 Plants for Pots and Containers | BBC Gardeners World Magazine

Happy friday friends!  The man did come to give me a price quote on the gutters.  He wants everything prepped for him beforehand.  I still have more estimates to seek.  But I did call a guy, he is coming by today or soon to give me a price on cleaning off roof, removing old gutters, and replacing any wood that is damaged.  He said that he can give me a price quote on gutters too.  

I'm seeking six inch aluminum, seamless gutters, the better guage, and six inch downspouts too.  I'm not fooling around, anything I do needs to last longer than me.  

That's all I've got for today.  I sure am wanting to take a nap but will try to fight through it.  I want to keep moving.  Well, I heard noise close by, looked out of the window and there were two men picking up the metal discards that my yard man recently placed there.  Good for them rather than in the dumpyard.  Wishing all of you a wonderful day today!  Love you all!  Heart

Honored Contributor

How To Create A Flower Garden On Your Patio