Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for December 2022

May be an image of text that says '1 Décembre page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Décembre page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink

Oh, so sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you and all your family get well ASAP.

Take it easy and concentrate on recovering!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923

I've been to Appleton a few times, it's across the state from me. I believe my DH bowled a couple of state tournaments over there, years and years ago.

I hope your doctor's appts. went well. I've been working on the photo albums this afternoon. I think I have my DD's just about finished. ahhhhhhhhhh

Respected Contributor

@possummink

I am so sorry to hear that the covid went through your whole family. That is awful. I can't imagine everyone getting that junk. I think I know how you feel regarding this whole thing and I won't dwell into it either. I hope everyone is feeling better. I know it takes a lot out of you. Several in our church have come down with it too. Some needed to be hospitalized. Anyway, get better and stay warm. Heart

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

Thanks for starting our new December Forum. I had to take a break from the picture album sorting. My eyes were getting to me along with my back. I think I have my DD's albums just about done. You would think my oldest son's would have been done first, but he has more photos.

I hope to get to church this evening as our son is picking us up since I hate to drive at night. It's going to get warmer tomorrow, high 45! It will probably last a whole 10 minutes. lol

Honored Contributor

hello all not to much here today,did normal chores,did morn walk. it is quite bright sunshine today but mighty cold,was 24 when i got up this morn.

have clothes to fold not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Mary Kay @possummink are you guys riding covid out or have any of you tried the Paxlovid. I'm sorry that y'all got sick.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

My hubby had a Dr appointment today. Everything was good,esp his kidney function. He has only one kidney,t hanks to the marine corps. He had a cancerous tumor removed a few years ago because of the drinking water at camp lejunne. He's also feeling much more like himself. He's finally getting back to normal.