Respected Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest - December 2023

@mousiegirl 

This is the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. I love my Cardinals. Heart

@mousiegirl wrote:

Respected Contributor

Well not much new here. I've had 3 doctor's appointments this week and now waiting to hear what the "plan" is. I have 4 different issues and all need to be treated differently. I can't for the life of me able to wrap my mind around it right now.

Today was so dark, dreary and cold here. It seemed like it was night time all day long. Did a little shopping and had a Chinese lunch. Now, I am doing my laundry.

I am going to my DD's tomorrow to fix our Christmas Eve goodies. Meatballs, oyster stew, barbeque and home made chip dip that has been in the family for close to 70 years. Also cocktail weiners and sauce. it will be easier to make it there since my son and I are staying overnight. 

Saturday I am going to do ZIP. 0000 Nada. 

I hope you all Have a Very Blessed Christmas~~~~~~~

45,628+ Nativity Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Honored Contributor

Short of a 24 hour period earlier this week, it's been mild and mostly sunny in my part of the world.  Most of my life I've wished for snow on Christmas.  This year I'm glad that we're having highs in the 50's - it's easier on the birds and wildlife.  

How is your little one doing after surgery @just bee 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Leeny 

It sounds like you'll have a wonderful Christmas with your family around you.  The best kind.❤️

As for your health issues, just take them one day at a time.  And don't overdo--a lot of what we try to keep up and what worries us isn't really that important when it's all said and done.

Merry Christmas! 🎄

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I'm with you about the snow and cold.  I've always loved winter, but now I'm happy when it's too warm to snow, or worse, ice.

We're supposed to be rainy through Monday, which is badly needed.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Short of a 24 hour period earlier this week, it's been mild and mostly sunny in my part of the world.  Most of my life I've wished for snow on Christmas.  This year I'm glad that we're having highs in the 50's - it's easier on the birds and wildlife.  

How is your little one doing after surgery @just bee 

@Bird mama 

He's bounced back quickly and is himself already.  Appetite's good and he's up for short walks.  Not a peep out of him.  Stoic, that dog. Heart

Just waiting to hear if the tumor was malignant.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

30 best TGIF - All about our love for Friday! images on Pinterest | Happy weekend, Happy friday ...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

hello all

looks like we will be going to son's house for Christmas.

finally the clouds have given way to sunshine. it was super cloudy this morn.

did normal chores

did get morn walk in not much else.later guys

Respected Contributor

Hello all. I haven't posted in a bit. Busy as everyone with Christmas and health issues. All set for now.

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and that health issues get better for you and yours. Take care and blessings to all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!