Honored Contributor

It was nice and sunny this morning even though it was cold to me Woman Very Happy  The wind picked up again this afternoon and I just checked the weather - rain is coming.  I read the forecast online and saw the words snow flurries and Thursday.  March came in like a lion and will probably go out like a lion.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me

many chores done

dh took me to lowes to change around new washer order. am not going to go with same make/model number, going with basic white (only color this new washer came in ), with just my wash loads i use, normal. bedding/ perm press/ delicates/ extra rinse/ fast wash. i did not ever use my 300 cycles on that old washer, wifi stuff or anything else. just basic. keeping my gray dryer. the new washer is an LG too, just a step down, also changing out that washer pedestal. going with empty drawer pedestal. rarely used that small washer, it was only good for bras,socks, underware nothing much else.  i have plenty of wash bags for small items for this basic step down model. new washer will be deliverded tomorrow.

raining very heavily now, it mean just pouring in buckets now. ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@viva923   I'm glad you were able to find a washer you liked.  This pandemic did a number on appliance availability.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

mighty chilly today, close to a polar vortex. below normal temps for next 2 days or so.

did chores,

did walk,

clothes in dryer,

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

The Back Fence is ready for April

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/April-2021-Back-Fence-Celebrating-Earth-Day/m-p/6854563#M...

@viva923   I'm moving your post from this morning over to the April Back Fence.