Honored Contributor

Re: As the Leaves Turn - Welcome Autumn

@Sassy7356 

LOL these are goodWoman Very Happy

@Sassy7356 wrote:

(1) Daily Greetings & Posts | Facebook

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Hellofairysunflowerjulea-vi.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

9222d165f37bb7203a1473019e7237db.jpg

Honored Contributor

Punkins - djk - 14.gif

Honored Contributor

oie_glitters 5(1).gifoie_glitters 2(1).gifoie_glitters4 (1).gif

Honored Contributor

floaties.gif

Honored Contributor

autbeg_hello-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Hello @Sassy7356 and all!   Good morning!   On tuesday morning I was cleaning teeth for a dental confrence about weather or not to get a root canal on a loose tooth.  By accident I hit myself square in the eye with the water pic water jet.  I really messed up.  My eye couldn't stand any light, was tearing like crazy and felt like a rock was inside.  I was intense with pain and discomfort.  The eye is better this morning as I can stay inside my skin.  I wait until monday to go to the doctor, can't stand for it to be touched.  I have really been clumsey and stiff here lately and that probably made me mess up.  Just so clumsey.  I love you all so much and miss you.  Take care of yourselves.  Love and hugs!  Heart

This may contain: a row of autumn leaves on a white background

@Sweet Caroline 1 OUCH!  That must have been super painful.  Is Monday the soonest you could be seen by your doctor?  Do you have an Urgent Care you could go to?  Hate hearing you have to wait so long to be seen.  I do hope it gets better with each passing day.  

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@Sassy7356 

I love this idea..

I am going to hang bunches of the Boston Ivy leaves on my out door clothes line tomorrow.

Being from the East Coast, I collect these leaves every Autumn, from all the Bostons I have planted to remind me of home.

I usually put them in dishes and trays  all over my rooms, and this is even better.

Sorry about long post for such a simple thing, but it means a lot to me.

Thanks for posting.

@Flatbush , thank for sharing what is important to you. It is wonderful that you can be reminded of home with your beautiful leaves. Enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

hot much today

did get walk in this morn

hung out clothes-good breeze today

not much else.later guys