Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'm definitely an adult. Makes me remember an older coworker always saying "youth is wasted on the young!"

Honored Contributor

AbsolutelyRe: Are You An Adult?????

AbsolutelyCat Wink

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at Thu, Oct 8, 2020-10.37.15 PM.pnghidemf3.gif

I have a favorite spatula too.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Not only do the college students look so young, the doctors do too.  The first time my husband met our ophthalmologist he thought he was an intern, riding his bike to the office.  Smiley Happy   He looked so young it was hard to believe he had been through medical school with 14 years of training and advanced education.  After all these years he still looks young even though he has kids in college.  Great genes I guess. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG, You’ve outdone yourself with this one!

So many “experts” in all fields, interviewed on news shows, look like college kids to me.  How did they get that smart at such a young age?

And doctors?  The very young ones certainly have their advantages.  But there have been times I could swear I have clothing back in my closet older than them.

And one of the secrets of mentally staying young, as I have discovered, is keeping your sense of humor.  And keeping your sense of rage at injustice.  

Honored Contributor

I don't have a favorite spatula, I don't even think I have a spatula.  But all the other things apply so, yes.  I am an adult.

Respected Contributor

Maybe at one point in my life I was considered an adult.

Now, not so much, I have gone the other way. Remembering what I should have remembered days ago, and doing what I am doing today that I might have already have done. 

Issues are certainly handled differently. They are all there waiting for me to decide on the favorite or maybe just the typical oh well thought.

Peter Pan said he would not grow up. Well I did grow up and decided it was not for me. It wasn't what it was cracked up to be. It was a darn trap.

Honored Contributor

Bingo!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the last one of course.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: AbsolutelyRe: Are You An Adult?????

Allegedly