Honored Contributor

Re: April 2020 Showers at the Bird's Nest

hey all

Yock that is good news about here other half Merle.

POSS don't know what is going around I mean other than covid. My neighbor lady friend has been down this same thingy as you have terrible tummy issues, they began out of the blue and she just can't seem to shake it. She has been under this tummy problem since last Saturday afternoon, she tried to go to work yesterday lasted an hour and came home couldn't take the pain of tummy and other problems.

watching my dvr'ed shows on t.v. Other than that nothing else new. Later guys

Honored Contributor

Red-shouldered Hawk (Buteo lineatus) is a medium-sized hawk. Its breeding range spans eastern North America and along the coast of California and northern to northeastern-central Mexico.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person

Honored Contributor

Decorated Easter cookies are such a cute addition to the Easter celebrations. Get some Easter cookie ideas here with bunny, eggs, and some Greek styles as well. Try to DIY some of these cookies at home, some of them are pretty easy! Royal icing decorated cookie ideas.

@viva923 

Viva,   I am not sure what this is either.   Mine started off on late Thursday afternoon after I'd gone shopping for groceries at Dierberg's and had hauled them inside.  I started feeling queasy,  sweaty and worn out.   I just let the groceries sit for a while, even the cold ones and sat on the sofa.  I put them away in intervals,  taking breaks now and then before finishing them later in the evening,   I don't even remember what I had for supper that night,  if anything.   All I know is I didn't sleep well,  lots of indigestion, pains in my stomach,  trips to the bathroom.   I finally got a can of warm Classic Coke and that helped settle my stomach a bit.   Friday and Saturday were just 'lost' days.   Stayed pretty much on the sofa,  had my phone for 'entertainment and contact'.   Plus kept a can of coke nearby. 

I hope your neighbor lady gets past the sharp pains and other problems quickly and starts to feel better.   Anika mentioned she had something similar.   Kind of weird,  seems to be all around and yet not as severe as Corona.  Thank goodness.   

Be careful and don't catch it from her, not that she's contagious but you just don't know.   I haven't a clue where this came from.   My daughter had a similar thing, but I hadn't been around her for  over 4 days before I came down with it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

Well I put my big girl pants on and went and had my infusion done.  I wore a mask and gloves and had to remove the gloves and toss them in the trash!  Not allowed for many reasons.  Also had my temp. taken twice.  I was only there this time for a little over 90 minutes.

@Bird mama 

Thank you so much for posting Yocks update on Merle.  I hope that he continues to get better and that he will soon be home with Yock.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image may contain: flower and text

@luvsbulldogs 

Luvs,  I'm glad you were able to get your infusion.  I hope my daughter can get her's around the 22nd.   She's been one of the few PA's showing up for work which puts a lot of stress on her, which she doesn't need.  I haven't talked to her since Sunday,  so I guess she's still symptom free, having been exposed to some co workers who did test positive. 

Fingers crossed and prayers said.    I ordered masks from Amazon, couldn't find them at Walgreen's, even on line   Then just as I clicked order , I noticed the delivery date,  end of April.   Guess I'll be wearing a bandanna or ??   I don't like wearing any of that stuff, but will do whatever is necessary to avoid this vile virus.  Heart

Be safe and take care.  It was warm today, 87,  and tomorrow 80,  then tomorrow night 43,  with low 50ies for the next week or so for highs.  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor