Honored Contributor

April 2020 Showers at the Bird's Nest

Welcome dear friends old and new to the Bird's Nest for April.  

Season Birds GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

A Positively Beautiful Blog 2 | Naturaleza fotos, Imagenes para ...

Among the trees is a bird's nest,

and in the nest her three eggs rest,

and in each egg, Hush, you'll be heard!

There lies asleep A tiny bird.

Written by H.N. Bialik

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: April 2020 Showers at the Bird's Nest

Possummink contributed:

Goodbye March,  Hello April

It may be April Fool's Day, but we don't joke around when it comes to spring fashion. #Spring #intheair

April Shower Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

Honored Contributor

Luvsbulldogs added:

@birdmama 

So happy to hear that your sister is now working for 2 days a week from home!  I guess 2 days is better than non but am hoping that she gets more days that she can work from home!

I love your idea on how you and your sister will be celebrating Easter! 

Thank you for letting us know about Merle.  I did not realize that he was critical.  Poor Yock, I hope that she gets some rest.

Well, the plumber got tied up on another job so he is coming today.  Fingers crossed that he fixes the faucet or has another one to replace it.  We took a picture of ours and he asked my husband a lot of questions.

I spent most of my afternoon trying to get that telephoto thingy working so that I could speak to my doctor instead of going to the office.  Ended up that it kept cutting in and out so she phoned me.  I have some sort of weird virus that is going around that the cough lasts 6 to 8 weeks.  I now have 2 inhalers and some perle drops all for the cough, 

I have another telephoto thingy on Friday with my Gastro doctor and I tried telling them that today's did not go well but they are insisting that I download it this time from an app.  I already have a portal with them but on my PC and it has no camera so now they want me to open another portal on a smart phone. 

@Possummink 

How is your daughter doing?  Have the chimney sweeps arrived yet?  I sure do miss our birds!  We had 2 bluebirds interested in our bluebird houses so am hoping they decide to nest in one of them.

The daffodils are starting to pop up and the crocus's are booming!  It is starting to look like Spring!

Had a bad storm the other night.  It was right over us and the thunder was loud and the lightening was close by.  We sure did have a lot of heavy rain.  Thank goodness we kept our power.

Take care everyone and stay safe and healthy!!!

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'You are not stuck at home. YOU ARE SAFE AT HOME.'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

Well, the daily numbers just came out for Michigan.  I told my sister yesterday that we were

Breakfast Toast GIF by Tomas Brunsdon - Find & Share on GIPHY

Three weeks..... 9,334 cases and 337 of our citizens passed away

Honored Contributor

Bringing over @viva923 post

hey all

fire in house across street from me this morn. gas stove leaking caused some damage but must be fixed to live in house again.

chores done

walk in

next walk due

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

cWXbAcrRS872tkcTcW-Egh2m47Bgnf0_GdnVD7zQblzytRf6i4FwiA==.gif

@Bird mama 

Bernie,   Thank you for our new April perch.   It's bright and sunny here today and I am thinking about getting out to Walgreen's for a script pick up and really ought to go to Schnucks, a hometown grocery chain,  for some needed supplies,  fresh fruit, veggies, bread, etc.    Will make some of my hand wipes, fresh ones, to take along    

@luvsbulldogs 

Luvs,   My daughter is doing ok so far and I hope that continues   Her Crohn's flare up has eased a bit.   I did order some TP for her from a place I saw on FB.  Cost about $8 more from there than the last I ordered from Amazon, before the hording started.  But I haven't been able to find it here, anywhere,  or on Amazon.   

The Chimney Swifts haven't arrived yet.  I did see a brown headed Cowbird the other day,  oh yay, not.  Not fond of their habit of laying eggs in other bird's nests and their babies growing faster than the victim bird's babies.  Parasite bird.    Will be getting  more bird seed soon.  

Weak sunshine here today.  It was 35 early this morning.   Have a nice 1st day of April,  Everyone!!

Honored Contributor

AMARNA IMAGENS: PINTURAS DE JANENE GRENDE