Respected Contributor

What happened to Dave, there was some sort of argument and he was gone then he was back, will he be back on the New Season? I personally think the show is better without him.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Storage Wars?

@happygolfcartrider- I have been trying to find out if there even is going to be new season. So far I have not been successful and I find A&E's website a disaster.

Dave did come back last season and is nastier than ever.

It seems that the cast rotates a bit more now and that not every regular is on each week. Plus they added some newer members like Mary Padian.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watch Storage Wars?

@sandraskates wrote:

@happygolfcartrider- I have been trying to find out if there even is going to be new season. So far I have not been successful and I find A&E's website a disaster.

Dave did come back last season and is nastier than ever.

It seems that the cast rotates a bit more now and that not every regular is on each week. Plus they added some newer members like Mary Padian.

I watched Mary on the Texas show, was surprised when she moved. I am glad Barry is not on anymore, I liked him but he had so much money he could bid recklessly .

Dave is not a person I will miss IF the show comes back, never liked him.

I hope the show comes back, I love it but there is always ID TV. if not. LOLWoman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!