Honored Contributor

I have my 2 sets, just tried three of 4 on, size small regular (5'4"). I bought the navy combo and the black combo.  Well I will say I'm disappointed in the fit. They do balloon out and they're actualy a bit too long for me. Maybe if I had petite they'd not balloon out. I think the problem is the fact that from the knee down, they're not tapered and for women with thinner legs, all this fabric looks bad. Small does fit nicely, pockets good but I cannot wear these out. I will not keep them for more pajama pants either. Back they go, I'm bummed with this fit.

Trusted Contributor

What a bummer. I also have thin legs, so I know what you mean.  Thanks for posting.  I almost bought a pair.  But I (like so many others) I have drawers full of lounge pants.  

Super Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD , I have tried both the regular and petite in the Anybody joggers.  It really doesn't matter, the petite for me at 5'2" are too short and balloon on my fat legs, and the regular doesn't look any better.  I have tried going down 2 sizes, and they still fit poorly.  Plus they wrinkle badly, and look dingy after a few washings.  

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4   This fabric felt a bit heavy to me too for spring/summer wear.

I found a pr of joggers by denim & co that I absolutely love. I believe they're in the comfort fit style, if fabric can be luscious, this fabric is that for sure. It is so so, lightweight, wears beautifully, washes, hangs to dry perfectly. These do not have a typical jogger look either, the cuff on the bottom just blends right into the pant legs. Unfortunately Gary and team only made these in 5 colors I think, I have three of them. I LOVE THESE JOGGERS!!!!  I really need to get on Gary's fb page and talk to him about finding this fabric and making LOTS more in many other colors (A469368).