Super Contributor

Just curious, what podcasts do you listen to?

I listen to:

Slumber Party with Alie and Georgia

Plz Advise

Alison Rosen Is Your New Best Friend

Throwing Shade

My Favorite Murder with Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark

Podcasts make the time go fast when on long car rides or in traffic.

Super Contributor

I especially enjoy History Chicks.  Also, there are several good themed podcasts under the Stuff You Should Know umbrella.  My favorite is Stuff You Missed in History Class. Even if you aren't a History buff, these podcasts are fun and informative on a wide range of subjects.

I'm always interested in new podcasts, so I'll be interested in the responses you get!

Super Contributor

Thanks, LoveWesties. I will look into those. I love history too.  I enjoy Slumber Party with Alie & Georgia because what they talk about is sometimes so open-ended, you don't know what to expect.

Contributor

My favorite podcast is Happier with Gretchen Rubin and her sister Elizabeth Craft.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry for this hijack, but I must confess I have never listened to a Pod Cast Man Surprised

Is it like listening to a lecture, for example? Where do you get these from? It does sound interesting to try one at work. 

dee

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Sorry for this hijack, but I must confess I have never listened to a Pod Cast Man Surprised

Is it like listening to a lecture, for exampl@e? Where do you get these from? It does sound interesting to try one at work. 

dee

@deedledeedeedle More like a talk radio show except it's not on the radio and it's recorded not live.

There are podcasts for every subject under the sun.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Rich Roll

His podcast is on iTunes or through his website.

Podcasts definitely are subject driven,

but the interviewer's delivery is very, very important.

He's very calming & zen-like with his guests.

Frequent Contributor

I listen to Hardcore History, Common Sense, Stuff You Should Know regularly. Freakanomics once in awhile, many others now and then.