Trusted Contributor

Re: Annebelle's Face Book Update!

Way to go @Annabellethecat66Cat Happy

I knew that your "feisty-self" would not allow you to stay down for very long ... take it slow and get strong before you decide to run any 5Ks ... you have to work your way up to the Marathon level.

HeartHeartHeart Goes to your daughter HeartHeartHeart

Enjoy your time together. 

You'll have to catch up on the 'Soaps' ... Y&R ...  missing your 'insights'.  Woman LOL

~

Thanks @ECBG for letting the forums know the progress Annabellethecat has made ... especially with all that is going on with your family.  Stay strong. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Annebelle's Face Book Update!

Hi, @ECBG!   I didn't realize @Annabellethecat66 was away for surgery.    We seem to have a number of posters who are dealing with challenges and missing from the forums.   I'm glad to see your update about her progress.   She's so blessed to have her loving family there to support, encourage and love her toward her new strength and healing.   Prayers and gentle (((cyberhugs))) for you, Annabelle!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova