Valued Contributor

Is it true that Kohl's accepts Amazon returns? I had a problem at UPS. I don't have a smart phone for scanning. They don't have wifi? So having UPS pick up from home. It would be easier for me if Kohl's did it differently. Too much trouble. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes they do accept returns at Kohl's for amazon.  Just go to the customer service desk.

I've done it, it's quite easy and convenient.

Trusted Contributor

My local Rite Aid has Amazon Lockers. 

Amazon will email you a code, you go to the touchscreen at the lockers, enter the code, locker door opens, leave the package, close the door. UPS will pick it up there.

Honored Contributor

@frenchie wrote:

Is it true that Kohl's accepts Amazon returns? I had a problem at UPS. I don't have a smart phone for scanning. They don't have wifi? So having UPS pick up from home. It would be easier for me if Kohl's did it differently. Too much trouble. 

print the email with the QR code and take that, they wil scan it,  it's so much easier than using the phone

BTW using the amazon locker used to be free, it isn't now for me but perhaps that depends on one's location

going to kohls is totally out of the way for me 

Respected Contributor

My Kohl’s has a dedicated kiosk for Amazon returns. I use my phone but you could print out the code they send you. You don’t even need to package the item; they just scan and you hand it to them and you’ll have your refund very quickly. Plus you get a 25% Kohl’s coupon. It’s great!

Honored Contributor

Love my UPS package store.  I just take the item in, no box, just original plastic bag, show them my return authorization email.  Done!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon returns

[ Edited ]

I don't understand this. All my Amazon returns are through Khols but my brother's are done through UPS don't know why. I have never seen UPS on my list for returns. I love returning to Khols because I get a coupon that can be used at Khols.

Yesterday I got a $5.00 off Coupon when I returned something to Khols and I was able to get a pair of jeans that was on sale for 8.00 marked down from 18.00 and a candle. All I had to pay was $5 and change.

You have to make sure that Khols is listed. No package either for Khols.

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

My local Rite Aid has Amazon Lockers. 

Amazon will email you a code, you go to the touchscreen at the lockers, enter the code, locker door opens, leave the package, close the door. UPS will pick it up there.

@MezzieStarr  I remember Rite Aid when we lived in NY. None here in Georgia where we live, so we return at Khols.

Honored Contributor

For me anyway, it depends on the item I am returning. It used to be only UPS returns; then I was directed to ONLY Kohls for a return. A few months later, I had a return and wasn't given Kohls as an option - back to UPS. I don't care which it is, both are quite easy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I walk into Kohls and they have a dedicated area to return Amazon packages.  They take care of everything.  Easy in and out. And they hand you a discount coupon for shopping at Kohls.  Love it.