Valued Contributor

I was wondering what would be a lesson i would  share this friday, My thoughts turned to the friends here.The threads talk about dealing with elders with failing health, self doubt, worries of the world , ill pets, finding jobs,caring for our significant  other, and just  things that trouble the soul in the world.I realized the  strength that these posts are filled with,the genuine concern for others ,for life,It seems to me this is lifes plan,to comfort  and be comforted.Not just what our eyes see, but what our hearts see.I have never witnessed so much compassion as i see in you.Please take it forward and continue to love, love those you dont know ,love those who touch you.Be grateful  for the gift that is priceless, your beautiful hearts.How special you all are...Sending you my admiration  for who you all are,Hugs, Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

@Keeper of the koi...very nicely said! Some days, reading all the sad posts is just too much for me to handle. So much pain and sadness. Somehow we manage to get by though, one day at a time. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I know I'm always yelling to the roof tops about the virtues and strength of females......but this forum (in my opinion) shows just how strong women are and how they (at least try) to do their best where their family is involved.

So often, it is the woman who takes over and does the right thing.  Just saying.....

Valued Contributor

Re: Amazing strength..

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel,@CareBears,   You are 2 amazing people !You come to mind ,the loving  hearts that the world needs so desperately . Sending you love and hugs,dear ones, Maryanne  

Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel,@CareBears,   You are 2 amazing people !You come to mind ,the loving  hearts that the world needs so desperately . Sending you love and hugs,dear ones, Maryanne  

@Keeper of the koi

Thank you, Maryanne, but you haven't seen my ornery side...

Image result for angry squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

@Thats ok, I am a ball of fire if i get going, but i still try not to be a stinker!, hugs, Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel....I'm ornery too. (((Hugs)))

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi  @catwhisperer

Thanks, guys.  Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@Keeper of the koi I had not seen this post until this very second, I have been fighting something for almost a week now and just getting back to my old self (not sure if that is a good thing, LOL).  

Thank you for your kind words, some days it just seems like the world has forgotten all about a person, and then BAM, beautiful words from a beautiful soul, thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Valued Contributor

@CareBears,my heart has amazing  memory, I never forget beautiful people!Hugs,Maryanne