Valued Contributor

Re: Alec Baldwin criminal charges dropped

But trust and believe that if this had happened to Baldwin he would be screaming for justice!!

Hollyweird!  And big money!

Honored Contributor

Not surprised but VERY DISAPPOINTED...but he is a celebrity...anyone else would be in jail.

Respected Contributor

Just saw a report that the prop gun had been modified. Hope to see an explanation of this modification when the armorer goes on trial. Some are speculating that she will plead guilty to a lesser charge.

Honored Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

But trust and believe that if this had happened to Baldwin he would be screaming for justice!!

Hollyweird!  And big money!

If it happened to Baldwin, he'd be dead.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Just saw a report that the prop gun had been modified. Hope to see an explanation of this modification when the armorer goes on trial. Some are speculating that she will plead guilty to a lesser charge.

I saw that on the news.  It explains why he said he didn't pull the trigger.  Which was the crux of the case against him.  If the gun was modified, it's entirely possible that it happened as he said.  Who other than the armorer would have modified the gun?  I think she did it for special effects reasons.  I hope they work out a plea deal for her.